[STDC] Fase 2 Gara 3 - Alfa Romeo V6 @ Brands Hatch - 13/12/2017

VELOCIPEDE

20 hours ago, Jakub “MrKubool” Charkot said:

I wasn't sure what actually happened, so I decided to wait with hope that we will come back to the lead together :)
It's a real shame our battle ended like this, Giovanni. 

Hi Jakub, i'm sorry for the contact at the first lap when i pass you before the straight! You are a great pilot, i saw a chance (maybe the onlyone) to stay infront of you (cuz how we say in italy) "i was driving on the eggs", and i did not miss it. Contratulations for ur results!
Complimenti a tutti per la bellissima gara!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Pastor99

• Davyx

• TheNexpresso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Pastor99 said:

You had a very remarkable behaviour in that situation, you could go on in first place but you decided to wait me when you knew it wasn’t your bad. It’s a shame that I had the car badly damaged in sospensions and engine, so you were able to gain the second position with an extraordinary pace while I struggled in 6th place. My compliments!

Don’t worry for the battle, there is still one round left and, I hope so, we can meet again in other champs ;)

However, championship win well deserved, congrats! 

Ma che tempo hai fatto in qualifica? Grande Giovanni, mi son preso 7 decimi!! Peccato per la gara..

I almost forgot about Adami's best move of the night :arrabbiato: I took pity since he had such a terrible race...but it did put me a good few seconds behind everyone else on the track. 

Means I have to work harder at Spa now...

Ahahahah, i'm sorry for that. In my wiew i was with half car inside and that was an hard point where pass, if u look better unfortunately i touched the herb before brake and i lost the control of the car cuz how i say, i was already "driving on the eggs"

Edited by Davyx