[F3 Challenge] Last Round @ A1 Ring (Red Bull) - 11st July 2017 - Page 5 - Drivingitalia Formula 3 Challenge - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[F3 Challenge] Last Round @ A1 Ring (Red Bull) - 11st July 2017

Gambero

A big thanks to You Alessandro and Driving Italia

This Championship was not easy for me, I had to learn to drive and especially to develop the F3, which I had almost never driving, moreover I was registered in another championship whose dates Were about 2 days to this one, and I could not train as it is desirable, to be on top and to face pilots such as Samuele, who are hyper fast

Bravo Samuele, bravooooooooooooooo Mirco , Great !!!!!!!!!!!

And congratulations also to all !!

It has been a real pleasure to meet all the drivers who have participated in all of these fast, correct races on track, and I hope we will have the pleasure of renewing the experience around another championship!

I especially thank Alessandro that I have known for some years now, for the organization of this field and its impartiality, (I myself have done it sometimes ... experience ! Lol) things that is not always easy ....,

Thanks also to my Grand Ami Roberto Olivetti, who served me as sparring partner for the last 2 rounds and has had many times forced me to surpass!

Go soon to all

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gambero

• laurent76

• IIISLIDEIII

• masca66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images