[Tatuus Challenge] Test race @ Donington - 04 Gennaio 2017 - Page 14 - Drivingitalia F4 Abarth Tatuus Challenge - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Tatuus Challenge] Test race @ Donington - 04 Gennaio 2017

Gambero

ok Laurent, for official races please use the accidents form and always save the replay for future check by race jury, thanks

thank you for your reply Alessandro, but complaints and "proces" is not my cup of tea, lol! :mad1:

It is much simpler to try to behave like in a real race, and to understand, that the race does not win at the first turn! On the other hand it is in this first turn that it risks very badly to end! :blush:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gambero

• VELOCIPEDE

• Dylan Harris

• Stuka

Grande e inaspettato secondo posto in Gara #1, un po' di sano braccino (che io chiamo "braggipy" ...) x gli errori altrui; ottimo anche l'amico Max terzo che nel finale mi stava acchiappando!

In gara #2 parto bene ma poi mi son perso all'esterno della curva 1, un po' seduto sugli allori, chiudendo 11mo.

Cmq ottima sensazione, segnalo la mancanza della skin che, se non sbaglio, doveva essere la #20 azzurra e invece era bianca.

X il resto ok!

Dylan ,

Dylan the pilot in race 2, in turn 3 it was me !!

The car in front of me braked abruptly and not to hit it, (fortunately I keep in the peloton, always a small margin of safety), and I did not touch it, then ......... you m Hit and splinted in the grass! Np race incident

But 2 times in 2 races ejected from the track !! I hope that in the championship things will be different

I'm really sorry, I tried to be as cautios as possible but I didn't expect the drivers in front of me to take that corner so slow, it was not an hairpin or a sharp bend, so I wasn't really prepared to brake so hard for a corner that normally is taken with almost no braking at all.... I take the blame for the contact because I've been the only one to hit another car in that corner, so if all the other drivers managed to avoid being involved in the accident it means that I could have done it too, sorry again

Mi scuso per ieri sera, purtroppo la qualità della mia linea mi ha impedito di proseguire il test 2 donington, che avevo appena incominciato. Spero vi siate divertiti, ci si vede a Brands Hatch

It is much simpler to try to behave like in a real race, and to understand, that the race does not win at the first turn! On the other hand it is in this first turn that it risks very badly to end! :blush:

Hi, Totally agree with my teammate !

I've been a little bit surprise yesturday about the crash in turn 1  :doubt: , this remember me public server when Minorating system was not here.

Let's hope for clean start for the official's events  :wink:  

See you at Brand Hatch.

Dylan ,

Dylan the pilot in race 2, in turn 3 it was me !!

The car in front of me braked abruptly and not to hit it, (fortunately I keep in the peloton, always a small margin of safety), and I did not touch it, then ......... you m Hit and splinted in the grass! Np race incident

But 2 times in 2 races ejected from the track !! I hope that in the championship things will be different

I'm really sorry, I tried to be as cautios as possible but I didn't expect the drivers in front of me to take that corner so slow, it was not an hairpin or a sharp bend, so I wasn't really prepared to brake so hard for a corner that normally is taken with almost no braking at all.... I take the blame for the contact because I've been the only one to hit another car in that corner, so if all the other drivers managed to avoid being involved in the accident it means that I could have done it too, sorry again

NP Dylan , I myself was very surprised by the braking of the cars in front of me here :dribble: , and in this turn which is full gas, even with tires that are not at optimum temperature

• Gambero locked this topic