Circuit de Monaco - Cote D'Azur (Montecarlo) by xSYOx v0.04a

VELOCIPEDE

Fonte.

Current state of this track: rev_0.04a
----------------------------------------------~
- [FINAL!] Track surface. NEW! (0.04a)

- [FINAL!] Hotlap start position. NEW! (0.04a)
- [WIP] Sector Times positions NEW! (0.04a)
- [WIP] Pitstop actor position.
- [ALPHA!] Buildings position. NEW! (0.04a)

- [WIP] Tunnel at portier sector. (removed) (0.04a)
- [WIP] All Materials & Textures. (removed) (0.04a)
- [WIP] Sun Lighting & position.
----------------~

It's a slowing work so stay tuned for more informations about the actual progress below!

DOWNLOAD

Actual Progress~
#Current progress of the track is at "alpha state" and the download for latest build of the project.
With help of users jonnyboy_99 & wongas, now track has tons of buildings at their positions and more will come eventually~
I've started with the railing or guard rails around the whole track and place the tunel to see how AC handle lights through it.

Note: Guardrails could be a little problematic ATM, and I'll not guarantee the right function of it, so we'll need to wait for official docs and tools to get better results.

It's a slowing work so stay tuned for more informations about the actual progress below!

Edited by Uff

Se questo è il livello dei modder che si dedicheranno ad AC siamo morti....

Date un'occhiata a quello che sta costruendo la mesh della pista (guardate gli screenshot). Classici errori da principiante che non ha mai messo le mani su un 3D: scopre "on working" come sistemare una mesh "twistata" sulle curve strette e gli errori di texturizzazione irregolare. Mesh della pista ottenuta per sweep su una linea e quindi a larghezza costante.......  mancano veramente le basi!

2vuzpra.jpg:doh:

Vabbè l'entusiasmo, liberi di fare ed anzi apprezziamo pure la buona volontà, ma sicuramente AC merita di più. Speriamo questo non faccia demordere un buon modder dal lavorare su Montecarlo perchè c'è già questo. :doh:

Next update should come with:
- New re-worked track surface. (much MUCH LESS¹²³*, strong bumps)

- New guard-rails to prevent fall_off track.
- Addiction of the tunnel in portier sector.

Two version will be available, one with HQ_guard-rail and one with LQ_guard-rail~
Why? because the HQ has an complete model made to represent the barrier and the LQ is just a square with a texture apply in there.
PROS & CONS you guys could see in these two pictures. I don't know how this will affect your CPU, but on mine will be much better to keep going with the LQ_guard-rail because will gonna be easy to change anything about it and for the whole track file adjustments. The ugly texture I could bypass this easy, if someone else has a good picture that can sent to me will be nice.

HQ -> LQ

P2n3yGJs.png Mn23K3Ns.png

• 3 weeks later...

If my mind still serves me correctly, every line should be in their correct spot.. (except the tunel section, I'll touch this later) and some good progress from jonnyboy_99 buildings~ clear.png
Currently I give a try with kerbs and see how to properly model them and tweak inside the track, and doing some adjustments into the guard-rails to match as much possible the real one.

and I have good news, don't know why or what I did but now AC doesn't need to run at higher AA settings to remove the blurring from traffic lines!

4ltOe4Hl.png sjHSdndl.png

I decide to take some picture's in-game, tell me if the current shoots is good or need some more further improvements~ (That's a real challenge create two surfaces and link each other in the same elevation and position)
Note: All textures will be touched when this exhaustive task of link surface get finished.

KIUXiTKs.png KKsJeOzs.png 2929p8Ps.png 1SSMWCTs.png dEcNhY3s.png vWUPD5Hs.png

Another in-game preview, sorry about 30 fps limit (youtube fault..) I'm still testing how to get a good quality & size file

- traffic lines.

- adjusted barriers.

- some new track details.

- off_track surfaces. - pitlane.

( Like I said the elevation at entrance is wrong but unfortunately thats what will be )

• 4 weeks later...

last progress for today, from a long busy week studding and working on this~ "now i'm back to where I was on the old progress" clear.png

(pitlane, side-track surface extended & linked. Prototype sea in place~) pheuww...~

WZXDeXul.png

per essere uno che aveva problemi a regolare il banking di una curva di un loft, ha imparato alla svelta a modellare