[rFactor2] - F1RFT 2013 TOTAL - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - F1RFT 2013 TOTAL

VELOCIPEDE

File Name: F1RFT 2013 TOTAL

File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE

File Submitted: 21 Mar 2014

File Category: Open Wheel Mod

Commenti e discussioni sul forum -> http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=61921&page=1

Changelog
v1.30, test version with completely new wet weather physics and flexible chassis)

Install notes:

1. Copy the multi-component into the Packages directory and let the Mod-manager install it.
2. Optionally, extract the contents of the trackpack zip file into the Packages directory and let the Mod-manager install the tracks/single-components. Note: there are 2 versions of the Sepang/Malaysia circuit. Only one of the two can be installed! The new one is ISI latest Sepang version (v1.58), but I noticed the AI can spin off in the race in this version. I therefore included the old (RaceRfactor) version, which has “OLD” in front of its file name.
3. Optionally, place the allcarstracks_10.MAS into the <rFactor2DATA>\Installed\rFm, overwrite the old one. Make sure you have a backup of the old MAS file!

Feedback very much welcomed!

Recommended settings:

AI strenght 100% should now be the setting for fast drivers and now simulates the 2013 season at its best!

Change in Player file (.JSON), so that the AI drive the same setup as you: Fixed Setups="1" and Fixed AI Setups="1" (otherwise the AI reach only 318 kph in Monza instead of 340 kph)

Thank you in advance and thanks to Sompir and his team for this great mod. I also want to thank Lgel for the high-res mirrors, the solutions with the safety car and for some beta testing!

Click here to download this file