Nestle BMW WIP - Mod's & Addon Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Nestle BMW WIP

Guest Richard117

Guest Richard117

My dad works for the Nestle Company and he ask's me to make a Nestle car to show it to his boss. So i made a car and maybe if you like it, iw ill change it a bit(if it is needed) and release it. Tell me what you think!!

post-52-1076021682.jpg

Guest Verstappenfan.nl

I think you should make the BP logo bigger and closer to the front(aansluiten op de voorkant van de motorkap)

the rest looks very good.

Guest Richard117
and maybe you could add the Lion head to the logo??

I will do it tomorrow, You are right to add a Lion Head to the car, but I was also plannin to make a special lion car with a very agressive looking lion. But i will try it on this car. This was just a try so offcourse i try to change the BP Logo. Thank for advice, more advice/comments are welcome! I can us them to improve this car!

Great work!!!

I just have to say that I dont like the main color, to "pale" wink.gif

But It is just my opinion rolleyes.gif

keep the good work happy204.gif

Friendly

LeDoug

Guest Richard117

I've changed it, Now the black/white Lion Logo is removed and replace by the Colored Lion Logo WITH Lion Head. And i've changed the BP Logo. It still doesn't look good in my Opinion, but guys do you think that i need to overwrite the BMW Logo?

post-52-1076070742.jpg

Guest Richard117

Who know how to get this car standalone? I thought finally that i knew how to make a standalone car. The original car was shown as original in the main menu but on the track it was the same as my new car! Don't know how to make it!!!!! This makes me cry, I don't want to ask everytime to make it standalone!!!!!!

Guest bazwaterboy

Making cars standalone is witchcraft IMHO

I cannot get my head round it and thats why I don`t paint cars.

I would like to tho