Pocoyo Park by Spaskis v1.05

Guest Uff

Hi everybody,

Please find attached the new project I am working on. It is in a very early stage of the project but right now is driveable and the basic configuration is done. You can test it and tell me what you think about the layout where small modifications can still occur. I even haven't tested it myself, so someone else will be the first one (I tried previous version of the layout and made important changes).

All the decoration job is missing. Once I fix he layout I will start with it.

DOWNLOAD

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them all. As requested I provide a video for those who want to see the track. It has been recorded with version 1.01 which I provide hereafter:

Gravel traps have their own provisional texture and most sideways have been flattened. Some cambered curves sidelanes still need to be adjusted to create a smooth surface. Castle has been corrected. AIW fastline improved. Still lot of work to do. With some patience I expect to do from this my best personal job.

I have been driving for a couple of hours with meganes and f2s and I already noticed about the side surface not being driveable. I will probably change the camber of the right turn at the beginning of the 2nd sector (top of the track). When braking the car it trrends to go outside preventing from considering overtaking by the outside. I think regular camber will fit best. I will narrow a little bit turns 2 and 3 since they are too easy. The last part of the track is really funny, especially with the megane. I hope you like the changes I propose.

Until those changes please find attached v1.02 that solves sideline bug and improves its texture to better match grass. Castle has no weird triangles any more. Distance signs ordered properly (sorry for that).

PocoyoPark_1.02

• 2 weeks later...