Il team Sector3 ha appena rilasciato per il suo RaceRoom Racing Experience il nuovo update del mese di settembre che, oltre a numerosi bugfix e migliorie varie elencati in dettaglio qui di seguito, ci mette a disposizione anche lo spettacolare circuito Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola. La patch, fra le novità più interessanti, ci offre le gomme di mescole diverse per la Formula X-17 e la US, il warmup sul server ed una riduzione del join lag. Il tracciato del Santerno, che vedete negli screens e video di anteprima qui sotto, è disponibile per l'acquisto ad euro 4,98 direttamente sullo shop online. Commenti e discussioni sul forum.
We are back live with a new track for you to race on!
Further patch highlights include:
- Different tyre compounts for the FR X-17 and FR US
- Optional warmup session before multiplayer races
- Reduced join lags
- Reduced Join Lags in multiplayer
- Fixed car-to-car collisions that could sometimes have “magnetic” effects of either repulsion or attraction.
- Results files generated by the dedicated server now include car class information and results per class.
- Added warmup option to dedicated servers. When multiple race sessions are enabled, a warmup will be taking place before each of them.
- Sessions such as free practice, leaderboard challenge, competitions, “try before you buy” are now set to last much longer than anyone could reasonably have a need for (24 hours)
- Decision to inflict Stop and Go and Drive Through penalties is now more lenient.
- Slow Down penalties will no longer increase once the player has triggered the automatic slow down of his car.
- Wall Riding prevention no longer triggers if player is applying pressure on the brakes at the moment of impact.
- Graphic options : Car reflections can now be set to Low, Medium or High. High has smoother moving reflections, at the price of some performance.
- Improved AI decision making in pitstops when it comes to tire wear and changing tires.
- Cases like Hillclimb Icons where there are only 2 liveries in total no longer result in AI all picking the same car.
- Custom Championship default naming now includes the car class name instead of just the date and time.
- Resetting the car on the track now takes the raceline in consideration to avoid placing a car right on the ideal line.
- Added variables for tire compounds in shared memory.
- Made the “near pitlane” speed overlay warning only show up if player has requested a pitstop. Should prevent accidental occurrences on tracks where the pitlane entry is close to the ideal raceline (ie Salzburgring).
- Added a default profile for Fanatec 2.5 wheelbase.
- Fixed a short freeze of the game that was occuring when setting a faster lap in time attack modes.
- Fixed a typo in a driver name “Roberto Ravaglia” (DTM 92)
- Fixed an issue with Hockenheim alternative layouts that did not have a defined amount of turns and were messing up ranking/safety rating calculations and results in general.
- Fixed an issue with the opponents revlimiter being too low on replays recorded in multiplayer that included a Formula RaceRoom X-17
- Fixed an issue with cursor becoming invisible when using Mouse Steering and coming back from an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue where player could see the menu disappear when clicking on the timing screen right at the moment of a session switch.
- Fixed an issue where the pitlane speed overlay would remain visible on screen when finishing a race by driving through the pitlane.
- Fixed an issue where mouse scrolling in certain menu pages wasn’t working after moving the window or changing the resolution of the game.
- Fixed an issue with the fuel gauge in the BMW M235i Racing that could sometimes be lighting on and off.
- Fixed an issue with the data display in the Formula RaceRoom X-17 where it would state P2P instead of DRS in Time Attack modes.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes end up in Garage phase (prior to race) without having the menu visible.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s car would sometimes use the min/max steering lock values of the previously loaded car.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes load the low detailed version of the cockpit on top of the high detailed version.
- Fixed an issue where exiting from an instant replay while in free camera would result in a mouse cursor being visible on top of the gameplay.
Sound, Physics & AI:
- Audi R18 : Fixed the default driving camera that was too high
- BMW M235i Racing : New cockpit sounds, louder, grittier, gruntier.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 : Fixed the rearview in triple screen resolutions
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. : 2 compounds are now available. Primary and Alternate. AI behavior and speed tweaks.
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 : 3 compounds are now available. Soft, Medium and Hard. AI behavior and speed tweaks.
- Chang International : updated cut detection rules
- Nordschleife : tweaked a TV camera at Aremberg that could go behind an advertisement board.
- Spa-Francorchamps : Fixed a TV camera that was set behind ADAC advertisement banners on Kemmel straight when driving GT Masters 2015 cars.
- Suzuka : Fixed a cut detection around the pitlane entry of the GP layout where you could get a cut while only driving near the pitlane path.
- BMW 134 Judd - New driver animation
- BMW M6 GT3 : improved the yellow headlights visuals
- Chevrolet Daytona Prototype : New driver animation
- DMD P20 : New driver animation
- Mistral M530 : New driver animation
- Mistral M531 : New driver animation
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 - New DRS animation for the rear wing. Much more visible