Dopo alcuni mesi di silenzio, l'inarrestabile PiBoSo ha rilasciato la nuova versione Beta 7 del suo MX Bikes, accurato e realistico simulatore a due ruote di motocross. La nuova release, oltre al consueto bug fixing, porta con sè numerose novità e migliorie, come alcune migliorie al supporto per Oculus Rift, e ben tre nuovi tracciati! Per il download, che funge anche da demo, correte qui, mentre per acquistare la licenza dirigetevi a questa pagina.
MX Bikes is a realistic motocross simulator, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates motorcycle dynamics and setup options.
MX Bikes also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for riders' comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- dynamic terrain deformation
- wet terrain simulation and wet weather
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- possibility to paint bike, helmet, kit, boots and gloves
- tools and documentation are provided to allow advanced users to build and integrate new tracks, bikes, helmets, protections and more
If you are interested in MX Bikes, you can download the demo.
The project is constantly evolving, so join the community to orient future development.
To unlock the full version and to support development purchase a license.
fix: memory optimizations
fix: jump start detection
fix: save and restore of the dynamic track surface groove and marbles between testing sessions
fix: controllers calibration bug
fix: VR tracking reset
fix: Vive ( SteamVR ) default tracking position when going to track
new: VR reset control setting
new: the VR reset control affects the UI virtual screen position, too
new: borderless window mode
new: support for an external mod folder
new: onboard engine sound support
new: added the automatically saved trainers to the "Add Trainer" dialog
new: ambient shadow
new: animated rear suspension
new: animated cables
new: animated flags
new: support for boots modding
new: support for goggles paints
new: Mantua track
new: Winchester MXoN track
new: Nevada track