Monster Energy Supercross disponibile da oggi
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 270 views
Con il classico trailer di lancio che vedete qui sotto, Milestone ci ricorda che da oggi è disponibile il nuovo Monster Energy Supercross.
The time has come: Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is finally here. Grab your copy in stores and on digital for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, and Nintendo Switch™.
Featuring innovative track designs and set inside recognizable stadiums, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is the most realistic and immersive Supercross experience, thanks to the following features:
• The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season;
• Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks;
• An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for customizing both riders and bikes with the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes;
• A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities. Thanks to the track editor, players can create their own custom tracks, race on them and share them online: once uploaded on the server, users can “like” other gamers’ creations, vote on their favourite tracks and increase the prestige of the track designer.
• Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience;
• Online modes, with Multiplayer up to 12 players who can ride on both official and custom tracks.
Starting from today, users can purchase also the Monster Energy Supercross Season Pass for 14,99€ to get additional, exclusive content. The Season Pass, which is available for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, includes 5 DLCs in total, 3 of them already available.