Sparco TopDriver Challenge: domande, dubbi e risposte - Page 14 - SPARCO TopDriver Challenge - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Sparco TopDriver Challenge: domande, dubbi e risposte

VELOCIPEDE

You do understand that if the rules had been clear, I would have sat at the final chicane and waited for Nello so I could let him past?

But what if he realised this too and we both sat there at the finish line forever waiting for one to cross and be the one who wins the lesser prize. Stupid, correct? That is the situation you could have created and your competition would look foolish and insult your sponsors and everyone competing.

Luckily some of us try our hardest but apparently we don't get the rewards we deserve.

You have a lot to learn about these sorts of competitions Nicola. Take this as some education and move forwards. Always be 100% clear with your rules and accept when you are incorrect. I have raced in a lot of competitions and never had these sorts of issues.

Fix it for next time or you will have a lot more to deal with than just 2 drivers making complaints...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Gambero

• Pastor99

• Ross Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You do understand that if the rules had been clear, I would have sat at the final chicane and waited for Nello so I could let him past?

A great, honest, sportive and correct mode to win, right?

I have raced in a lot of competitions and never had these sorts of issues.

you can run where you want Ross, but it is important that you also learn to lose

as I said, we always try to improve, even the rules, and everything becomes easier if the drivers help us

"A great, honest, sportive and correct mode to win, right?"

Winning by finishing behind the other driver does not seem like the correct way of winning anything...

I know how to lose. Recently I missed out on winning a Championship classification because I made a small but silly mistake which gave me a penalty. I was able to laugh about it because I had done something wrong and that was the reason I didn't win (even though it cost me £250!)

Here, Giovanni and Jakub beat me easily because they are fast! :1_grinning:. I didn't lose to Nello in any way, but he still gets the better prize. That is not learning to lose. Stop making a fool of yourself.

The more you say, the more I begin to see you know very little about racing.

I've also been told you changed the rules. A little too late I think to cover up your mistake.

When I downloaded them on 11/12/17 (11th December 2017) They were still unclear and suggested the 2nd and 3rd place could win other prizes. The latest amendment date stated is 2nd December 2017).

Have you edited the rules since then? Yes or no? If you make a mistake you need to admit it. You know...It is important that you also learn to admit mistakes @VELOCIPEDE

it's not an error problem Ross, we just tried to explain it in simpler words

i repeat: we always try to improve, even the rules, and everything becomes easier if the drivers help us ;-)

one thing we have surely learned: from now the prizes are only for the first three drivers :59d202a91c1b1_3(3):

Parlo da esterno che ha seguito molte delle gare in diretta sul tubo.
A mio parere @Ross Mac ha ragione, il regolamento era tutto tranne che chiaro e fosse stato sin da principio così, come avete deciso di spiegarlo in questi ultimi messaggi, il terzo e quarto in classifica avrebbero gareggiato per chi frena più forte prima del traguardo piuttosto che per vincere.
Non potete dare un premio maggiore rispetto a quello dei primi 3 ad un quarto o quinto classificato semplicemente perché ha guidato pulito, cosa che hanno fatto anche i primi, semplicemente non ha senso.
Alla fine è come se arrivare secondo o terzo fosse una penalità rispetto ad arrivare quarto.
Facendo così distruggete qualsiasi tipo di competizione, sono d'accordo sul fatto che una guida pulita sia importante ma non a livello da premiare con una postazione da un migliaio di euro uno a caso, perché si può dire che è un premio a caso essendo che anche i primi non hanno fatto contatti, semplicemente perché ha guidato pulito. Avrebbe molto più senso dare la priorità alla postazione rispetto ai due sedili.
Edit:
L'unica cosa che mi invoglia a fare un regolamento del genere è iscrivermi ad una gara in cui sono consapevolissimo di non essere neanche al livello del ventesimo giusto per andare più piano possibile ed evitare tutti i contatti possibili guidando stile vecchietto col cappello che fa i 30km/h in autostrada giusto per aver grosse possibilità di vincere mille euro di postazione, avrei sicuramente più possibilità del secondo o del terzo

Edited by Apocalypse997

1 hour ago, VELOCIPEDE said:

it's not an error problem Ross, we just tried to explain it in simpler words

i repeat: we always try to improve, even the rules, and everything becomes easier if the drivers help us ;-)

one thing we have surely learned: from now the prizes are only for the first three drivers :59d202a91c1b1_3(3):

Un bello augurio se fosse davvero sincero. 

Mi sono letto l'intera discussione. Per risolvere questo pasticcio è di ritornare ai premi del regolamento "vecchio" (che NON dovrebbe essere cambiato nel corso di un campionato) e quindi di dare la postazione al pilota senza incidenti (non senza penalità) dopo il primo classificato.

E parlando del regolamento vecchio, non è stata comunicata alcuna notifica su questo cambiamento di premi, pertanto a maggior ragione sarebbe giusto richiedere i premi come concordato dall'inizio della competizione.

One more thing: la prossima volta scrivete piuttosto un regolamento semplice e chiaro, senza girare la frittata a fine competizioni. Giusto per dire, la mia squalifica dai tempi nelle qualificazioni perchè avevo gli "aiuti", era scritta nel regolamento solo nella fase 2 del torneo e non prima, quindi una squalifica illecita ai sensi del regolamento

la comunicazione di aggiornamento del regolamento è stata data sia in pubblico, che in privato tramite PM ai piloti iscritti al torneo, evitiamo di scrivere fesserie

visto che si cerca la polemica a tutti i costi e non ho intenzione di passare Natale sul forum

1. topic chiuso, chi vuole avere chiarimenti può scrivermi in privato (non risponderò alle "opinioni" o alle "interpretazioni")
  2. per le prossime gare e tornei su Drivingitalia valuteremo con molta attenzione i premi e soprattutto i premiati
  3. già al secondo incidente con propria colpa, il pilota perderà il diritto ad ogni premio

• VELOCIPEDE locked this topic