Lancia Fulvia HF 1967 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Lancia Fulvia HF 1967

VELOCIPEDE

XcZ9DoL.jpg 
Fulvia 1.6HF 1967

New update has been deployed. This update has been possible tnx to Matias Rivas (Matias918) who has updated the physics according to latest AC version and fixing odd stuff such as camera's and sounds.
About 2D and 3D, sadly im not having the time i use to, so i have to apologize about it. Wish i could give newer versions or fix many things i want and started to fix, but had to let them aside by many reasons. Tnx for your patience, and sorry for the lack of update again. We wanted to give much more, thats in a big part the reason of the delay. We decide with Matias that giving a playable newer version was the most realistic and the best thing to do, atleast until i have the enought time to work on other things such as new versions or improve the existing 3D model.
Hope you enjoy it and tnx again to Matias Rivas! the new version is alot of fun and still being the same challenging car to drive really quick!!! still great and even better than before. Matias really shine making the physics even better!

Features:
-4 levels of lod to allow smooth mutiplayer experience
-Full working animations plus custom animations like gearstick, wipers, rear axle and keychain (experimental)
-13 unique skins with respective json
-Custom made cycle cams (Change them pressing F6)
-High defintion sounds by AmplifiedNL (Jeroen Van Iperen)
-Full working dashboard gauge´s and lights
-Aviable skin template

Download Link:

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

• 2 months later...