[rFactor 2] Formula 4 Tatuus 2014 by LTS Modding - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor 2] Formula 4 Tatuus 2014 by LTS Modding

VELOCIPEDE

Hi guys, I've been working in this project for several months now. The launch of rF2 in Steam and the new Workshop have motivated me to keep working hard on this .
It's the new F4 by Tatuus which has been used for the majority of F4's in europe and seems to be gaining popularity in the late times. This model here is something hybrid between the ADAC and the BRDC one, which uses a Cosworth engine instead of the Abarth 414. That's because of experimental reasons, but there will be all the different car specifications at the final mod.
These are the main features that I'm trying to achieve for this mod:

----All F4 championships that run F4 Tatuus 2014, with their engines, regulations, upgrades, tires, teams and drivers. That includes:

• Formula 4 ADAC 2015
  • Formula 4 BRDC 2015
  • Formula 4 Italian 2015
  • Formula 4 NEZ 2015
  • Formula 4 Spanish 2015

----Highly detailed Model but keeping priority on the optimization because F4 usually runs very large grids.

----Fully made from scratch, and the mod will feature its own helmets and driver model rigged and animated.

----Release of templates of the car and helmets for personal customization.

----The mod will be totally free, and available on the Steam Workshop too.

That are some screenshots of the wireframe as it is right now (Still very early development) and some real time renders to see how is going the mapping of the model. I'll keep you updated of the progress here but notice that this is a long-term project as I haven't got much many time to spend on this. Anyway, if I need some help later with the liveries of the cars (It's a lot of work with the amount of championships I try to cover), I'll post here to see if someone is interested wink.png

fonte ISI forum

post-2-0-06135400-1449920229_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-64802000-1449920247_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-00760500-1449920264_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-75596600-1449920278_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-93922600-1449920291_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...