iRacing: 50 vittorie per Greger Huttu

VELOCIPEDE

Greger Huttu, widely recognized as the world’s fastest sim racer, is gunning for a remarkable milestone on Saturday:  The four time world champion is looking to become the first driver to score his fiftieth world championship race victory when the green flag waves on Round 10 of the 2015 iRacing World Championship Grand Prix Series at Twin Ring Motegi.

“It would be great to get my 50th win soon although I haven’t actually given it much thought during this season,” says Huttu, of Vaasa, Finland.  “But now that I think about it, it’s a pretty crazy number and I definitely didn’t think I’d get this many wins back in 2010 before the first season in the series.  But that season was perfect and after that the wins have been coming pretty consistently, too.

“The main goal of course is to try and win the championship this year and to do that I want to win a couple of more races. So hopefully in one of these remaining races I’ll get that win #50.”

-> http://www.iracing.com/iracingnews/iracing-news/huttu-eyes-50-grand-prix-wins-on-saturday