YouChamp | Portale eventi/campionati online

effemau

It's time to promote the best submitted event of the moment. Time to time we'll choose the most painstaking event, upgrade its status to "Featured" and advertise it on our Facebook page.
Check the winner and be the next one :wink:

Updates:
- last 5 reviews/comments are now shown on home page; this lets organizers to highlight their posts
- new racing categories added (as requested)

More to come...

Edited by effemau
  • 1 month later...

NEWS:
Per ricevere una e-mail giornaliera riportante gli ultimi eventi inseriti ora è possibile iscriversi alla newsletter direttamente sul sito
http://www.youchamp.net o semplicemente cliccando qui

NEWS:
If you want to stay in contact with us and receive daily e-mail for new published events now you can subscribe to our newsletter on
http://www.youchamp.net or simply click here

• 3 years later...
On 11/15/2014 at 3:38 PM, effemau said:

E' nato il primo portale mondiale per la pubblicazione, consultazione e ricerca di singoli eventi o campionati online.

www.youchamp.net

Al suo interno tutte le comunità, teams/clans ma anche singoli utenti in possesso del proprio server potranno gratuitamente pubblicare il proprio evento o campionato organizzato.

E’ possibile anche pubblicare gratuitamente fiere, showroom, training center o qualsiasi altro evento inerente al mondo del simracing.

Inoltre…

Questa sera siete stanchi per gareggiare online? Bene, questo sito si propone anche come programmazione TV per gli eventi che verranno trasmessi in live streaming dagli organizzatori.

Vi domanderete perché ho creato questo portale?

Anche se solo da poco mi sono affacciato a questo mondo del simracing sentivo la necessità di avere un unico luogo dove poter trovare sia un campionato che un singolo evento fun al quale partecipare, magari proprio cercandolo all’ultimo momento. Oppure semplicemente sedermi e godermi un live streaming di una gara.

Il sito contiene già degli eventi estrapolati da alcuni portali online, ma altri ne saranno inseriti quotidianamente. Ora tocca a voi inserire i vostri!

Già molte migliorie sono sulla “to do list” ma i vostri consigli saranno sempre bene accetti per il miglioramento del portale.

Spero di aver fatto cosa gradita.

Maurizio,

YouChamp

“Organize your online game events, watch game events LIVE, compete all over the world!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to introduce you the first portal for the global publishing, research and consultation to individual events or online leagues.

www.youchamp.net

This site has been designed to find and provide easy access to scheduled online game events in the world.

Here, both online communities, teams/clans or single private hosts can FREE submit their online events like championship or single events.

You can also post exhibitions, showrooms, training center or any other event relating to the world of simracing.

In addition to ...
Are you tired to compete online this evening? Well, this site is also meant to TV programming for events that will be broadcasted in live streaming from the organizers.

You may wonder why I created this site?

Although just recently I looked at the world of simracing felt the need to have one place where i could find both a championship or a single fun event to join, perhaps even looking for it at the last minute. Or simply sit back and enjoy a live streaming of a race.

The site already contains some of the events taken from online portals, but others will be added daily. Now it's up to you to place your own!

Already, many improvements are on the "to do list" but will always welcome your suggestions for improving the site.

I hope you will like it.

Maurizio,

YouChamp

“Organize your online game events, watch game events LIVE, compete all over the world!”

post-30242-0-25688400-1416062223_thumb.jpg

post-30242-0-48576300-1416062228_thumb.jpg

Qualcuno che mi sappia spiegare come accdedere? Tutte le volte che clicco sul pulsante per andare al sito mi reindirizza su imena.ua che penso sia un sito di hosting russo, e non capisco cosa devo fare

• VELOCIPEDE unpinned this topic