CSR assign issue

max1966

I played this a while back and had some controller issues, using a Fanatec CSR with CSR Elite pedals connected through the wheel.

Recently had a chance to clear off the driver and re-installed however on the controller assign menu when I click on the wheel option it didn't give me the option to accept. This meant I was stuck with keyboard controls.

Now it was recognising the wheel and allowing me to calibrate just not assign the controller.

Decided to uninstall and try re-installing NKP however, even though I removed all the files after the uninstall, when I went back into the game it already had my user profile and log-in details and low and behold still doesn't allow me to assign the wheel, which it still seems to recognise.

A bit at a loss..........how and where are any user files which may need removed or has anyone a suggestion to work around. Happy to remove the game again to start from scratch just want it to work as I thoroughly enjoy this game.

Cheers

Max

it didn't give me the option to accept.

Hi Max,

I remember that some guys had a similar probem. They simply couldn't see the "confirm" - or such - button, because they changed the Windows font size, and the button didn't fit into the settings window anymore. just in case..

Then you may try to move these netKar folders to another location and see if something change:

YourUser\Documents\netKar PRO - this is the one where you put setups etc.

and an invisible folder here:

C:\Documents and Settings\YourUser\Local Settings\Application Data\Kunos_Simulazioni - I am with WinXp, maybe your path is slightly different.

Hope it helps :)

Edited by foyol

I'll need to try this later at home but you have probably hit the nail on the head. I did change the dpi setting as the PC is being used as an HTPC. There is some misalignment in the calibration menus so sounds likely.

Thanks and I'll confirm whether this works.

• 2 weeks later...