Nvidia Control Panel settings don't have any effect on the game

Synthbent715

I am trying to fix the AA. It seems like no matter what setting I put it on in the Nvidia Control panel, it makes no change whatsoever in the game, the only thing that works is to set the in game AA slider to 8x, since it won't let me do 16x, and that still is nowhere near clearing up these nasty jaggies. I have tried changing the settings in the netkar.exe AND the NKS applications, but still, NOTHING.

Anybody have any advice?

Thanks!

Yeah I saw that post but it didn't help. I do have the latest Nvidia drivers, and I have tried every combo of control panel / game options AA that I can think of (i.e. control panel AA 32x, game options AA "none) and so on. But, even the vsync and other options don't seem to make any difference in my game when I set them in the Nvidia panel. Its as if the game is completely ignoring it, which is what Assetto Corsa was doing as well :(

Thanks for the advice guys, I have had a bit of success in editing the mipmap bias in the config file from -2.5 to -.5 It does make far off textures a bit fuzzy but that masks how aliased they are, if that makes sense. I took some screen caps, one with my card settings turned to AA 32x, and then another with the game setting at 8x. The 32x card setting screenshow was SLIGHTLY less jaggy, so I was able to see that it was making SOME difference. Maybe it is just the way this games graphics engine is plus the fact I am using a 40 inch HDTV instead of a monitor, although I have not had these problems with other games, usually a 32x FXAA makes everything look SILKY smooth. But, the way it is now is not bothering me anymore, so I can get to the most important part of putting in lap times.

Thanks again!