New to netKar Pro - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

New to netKar Pro

Guest troma67

Guest troma67

Just started to play netKar Pro, love the physics really puts a smile on your face when you hook up a fast lap.Been looking at the online races, but there doesn't seem to be hardly anyone playing online, has everyone moved on to another game ?

There has never been that many people with pick up racing. You have to go to a league if you really want decent numbers, not necessarily to join, but you can take part in practice races with more people if you follow them around (that's what I did when I first started playing nKPro).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Panos

but you can take part in practice races with more people if you follow them around (that's what I did when I first started playing nKPro).

Can you tell me where these races take place??

Can you tell me where these races take place??

I for one race with guys at Iron - http://www.iraceonline.com

With netKar-Pro we have Official Series, Special Events and Race4Fun.

To start and see if you like it, I suggest you to register to the forum and sign for a Race4Fun race. The mood is competitive, but really fair and friendly, and usually new drivers get a warm welcome.

You will find drivers with lots of experience and newcomers, and very few will have problems sharing driving hints or setup information.

The first other place that come to my mind is Radiators Racing - http://www.radiators-champ.com

They often support kunos in developing new cars or tracks, and it is a very well organized and competitive portal.

My answer is partial, there are many other leagues, maybe you could choose one that is near your country to have same race time and little or no lag problems, it's up to you, try a search with "netkar league"

Have fun, ciao.

Edited by foyol

Yeah, I can't believe that only a few people play nkPro since it's a great simulation. Wish it was always populated like other sims :(

I look at the servers everyday and there are only 5 to 10 max every now and then...

Anyway, are the servers for these championships hidden or shown online on the server list? Since I rarely see many people....

Cheers

Guest privatebrian

WOW,sorry i've just started racing with nkp and i'm amazed,i mean i do not know why i didn't try this earlier it's amazing,i'm gobsmacked.

Edited by privatebrian

Yeah, I can't believe that only a few people play nkPro since it's a great simulation. Wish it was always populated like other sims :(

I look at the servers everyday and there are only 5 to 10 max every now and then...

Anyway, are the servers for these championships hidden or shown online on the server list? Since I rarely see many people....

Cheers

I am rarely online except for racing in our league (www.xgn.com.au) on Tuesday nights in Australia.