KartSim: public beta in arrivo - KartKraft (ex Kartsim) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

KartSim: public beta in arrivo

VELOCIPEDE

The private multiplayer beta testing phase is progressing well... We're looking forward to rolling out the public beta to the first round of testers during the first 2 weeks of December... You guys are really in for something special!

• 1 month later...
To all our fans: Despite working around the clock to get the Beta out to you before Christmas, a number of multi-threaded bugs discovered by the testing team have prevented this from happening. Due to their unpredictable nature when playing the game (i.e some machines work fine, some do not), the release has been delayed until these issues are fixed and everyone can enjoy the same experience. With the exception of Christmas day, I'll be working around the clock to fix these bugs and get the Beta out for you all to race as soon as possible. - Zach Griffin

This post has been promoted to an article

Versione Beta in ritardo

To all our fans: Despi working around the clock to get the beta out to you before Christmas, a number of multi-threaded Bugs Discovered by the testing teams have prevented this from happening. Due to unpredictable Their natures When playing the game (ie some machines work fine, some do not), has-been delayed until the release These issues are fixed and everyone can enjoy the experience examination. With the exception of Christmas Day, I’ll be working around the clock to fix bugs and get the Beta These out for you all to race as soon as possible.