Qualche notizia su KartSim

VELOCIPEDE

Can I just say, that in the past 5 years the boys working on Kartsim also had full time jobs/study to compete with, which meant Kartsim had taken a back seat of sorts (amongst a whole other group of issues which meant the code behind Kartsim has been rewritten 3 times in total so far).

In the past 3 months Zach has devoted most of his time to Kartsim (he is on it pretty much 24/7 at the moment), and I can tell you his only break in the last month will be this weekend to watch the Bathurst 1000 V8supercar Race. The AFL team he follows was in the Grand Final last weekend and he didn't even stop for that. Now if that doesn't tell you the type of dedication he is putting into this project at the moment then nothing will.

I can't speak for everyone, but honestly I would prefer Zach spend time getting the beta/demo ready than releasing blogs. Last night on skype I got a sneak peak into something that was a bit "outside" the box for a racing game (which is going to be included in the demo) and I think its going to be worth the wait.

Paul Keeghan

• 8 years later...