Fia GT3 2006 - 2010 by Apex Modding - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Fia GT3 2006 - 2010 by Apex Modding

Uff

Il team Apex Modding ha completato questo atteso lavoro e ce lo presenta così. Buon download!

haut_story_s.png

Apex Modding Team is bringing you the first part of his FIA GT3 rFactor mod.

This first part includes 7 differents car models : Aston Martin DBRS9, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 997 GT3R, Ferrari F430, Audi R8, Corvette Z06 et Alpina B6.

Apex Modding Team is working since 5 years on this FIA GT3 rFactor mod. Life is made of so many things that development has stopped many times, and has restarted after all. Main project (crazy ?) goal is to bring you the full starting grid of the real FIA GT3 series, and we have decided to bring you a first step with this version.

With many helps from real drivers from FIA GT3, BlancPain Endurance Series and GT Tour, we made our best to simulated the real feelings of these cars.

Graphics are DirectX 9 optimized, and we have added some specific shaders to make the cars more realistic. Of course we won't stop the work here ! While you will be playing with this first version, we will we working on other cars, and of course we are having a very close look to the future (rFactor 2 ?) Everything will be done to have our FIA GT3 mod available for rFactor 2 when it will be out, if possible.

All the Apex Modding Team is whishing you to have as fun with our mod as we had to do it for you.

cote_medias2.png

FIAGT3 MOD Apex Modding Team

Staff:

3d models : olisoft,Sfersystem,Tolik,Totorman,Yoss

2d work : olisoft,Sfersystem,stano,Tolik,Totorman,Yoss

shading ,optimisation and integration in rfactor : Fanlebowsky, Yoss

Templates : Cartman78, Yoss

Damages : Yoss

Engines and ambients sounds : Thinlane_T, Destroem, Gilou

Physics for rfactor : fanlebowsky, Gilou

skins : Cartman78

LogoArt : Destroem, Cartman78

GLOW SHADER : Some1

LIGHTS : FanLebowski

MENU : Yoss

Beta testers : Maxime Martin, Fred Makovieswky, Antoine Leclerc

Beta testers 2 : Totorman, Maxxous, toto2b, Taz

Special Thanks to:

GSMF fonsecker for the autorisation to use the cockpit textures of the pcc 997 mod

Tolik for the autorisation to use his Audi r8 lms 3d model

Thinlane_t and RMT team for the autorisation to use their sounds of porsche ,z06 and dbrs9

Some 1 for the glow and shaders

Phoenix (Adonf Team) for his help in past : take care of you

all the fans who support and help us in the past

and all the Real Sim Fans out there! :)

cote_readme2.png

Download Links :

Link for download

speriamo che abbiano migliorato la fisica, la demo mi lasciò alquanto perplesso...

Guest AGERAFan

Hello everyone i need help :sad:

Well i downloaded this mod but it doesn't seem to work i am getting this error message saying'' Error opening MAS file, Coreshaders .mas'' Then the game crashes and the whole game doesn't work anymore. :thumbsdown:

I tried everything but nothing seems too work. :sad:

I am from the Netherlands so we don't speak the Italian language.

So someone who would like to help me must speak English.

Guest AGERAFan

I did not have a exe file so i needed to do it the full manual way probably something went wrong can i tell how i did it?!

Edited by AGERAFan

hello agerafan

your problem is : the apex _shared folder with the special shader we develop need to come to rfactor/gamedata.

the link here in the first post have a 25 limit user at the same , for preserve quality ,speed download and don't kill the dedicated server behind. we also count the number of download

we add a rapidshare download link yesterday : https://rs604tl2.rap...3_P1.zip|463930 for the same raison

Edited by Alessandro Pollini