• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BoNI

• 2 months later...
Guest bokoboko

Hello Marco,

I come with a new questions :)

I realized that with many difrerent settings on setup i can make same times.

For example,i change front spring values(but keeping the same slow/fast values,also same height etc) and i can make same times.Is that possible? Sometimes though i see that doesnt work,but many times work and makes me think that whatever setting i change theres no diference.

Also something else which i dont understand.

When we put lower values in springs should have more grip,right?

If we have more grip then we should have higher or lower temps in tyres? We should have lower cause car doesnt "slide" as much as if we had stiffer springs,right?(but then again why sometimes i make slower times,i dont get it cause in Mugello which has many bumbs especially in first corners i was "playing" with spring settings and with soft springs i couldnt be as fast as with stiff(be aware that i was watching times only in 1st sector,not the 2nd cause its fast sector..)

Also,more antirollbars means higher temps or not?

And pls tell me if u know,what we have to understand to put antirollbars?The only thing which makes me put antirollbars is if i see bigger temps in left or right tyres..i mean if i see higher temps on left temps i put some antirollbar to tranfer the load to right tyres so i can have more balanced temps.

Edit:i forgot,(about new patch that will come in netkar),someone said that new patch makes "better" the good setups.Maybe some settings on setup dont work as much as they should be?

Edited by bokoboko

...i am Gianluca... :whistle::smile:

anything is possible, if reversing the setup the times remain the same means you are at your limit, and you can try to drive in a different way or change lines...

about arb, nkpro calculates in background (but does not show) one of the values ​​to calculate a baseline values of the bars in function of the springs used. you just have to try different values keeping the front roll between 51-53% and find your favorite and faster...

about the new patch, i don't know what to tell you, i've not done any testing... :smile:

• 1 year later...
Guest Lazybug

Hi newbie here having some setup problem wish i can get some answer, lets see the picture below, sorry i think the picture is too big --

nks2013-08-2211-55-23-070_zps231254ff.jp

I wish to setup my gear ratio driving 500 arbath in newbury (offline test) but i dont see a way to do that, am i missing something ??

Thanks for the concern :shifty:

• BoNI changed the title to MaiDireSetup becomes NeverSaySetup by MaiDireCamber