nkP 1.3 bugs - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nkP 1.3 bugs

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

Not bug free for me. Every time I go to server I get kicked out "nks.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed". Some times I get this a few seconds after I have entered to server, some times after I have done some laps on server already. No matter which server, problem stays. Anyone else having this problem? How to fix this?

Edited by Jarkko Sihvola

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Uff

• Wally

• lratafia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes its a common bug, I have this too , they also put the vintage mirrors up side down. I also joined a server at trento bondage and I just respawnd outside of track , so right now theres quite a lot of fixes to be made. hope it will be fixed soon.

The 1.3 demo crashes (nks.exe has stopped working) at the end of loading the track and car content, last item displayed is shadow.nko. Error data:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: nks.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4d541265

Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll

Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.1

Fault Module Timestamp: 488ef6c5

Exception Offset: 0006c955

Exception Code: c0000417

Exception Data: 00000000

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1035

Additional Information 1: 9e44

Additional Information 2: 387960d98766e10d556422628cd65b5f

Additional Information 3: 1d01

Additional Information 4: 90836e503555a254e4c602bb508ac224

Vista x64, all .NET framework versions mentioned in another post in this forum are installed.

Also same crash here ,every time in race sometimes in qualify,never in offline mode.I send email to tehnical support so im waiting for answer.Did you guys had previous versions that worked fine?i didnt this is my first full version so i cant compare

My system is c2d e8400 4870 1gb ,8gb RAM,win 7 64 bit

Also same crash here ,every time in race sometimes in qualify,never in offline mode.I send email to tehnical support so im waiting for answer.Did you guys had previous versions that worked fine?i didnt this is my first full version so i cant compare

My system is c2d e8400 4870 1gb ,8gb RAM,win 7 64 bit

I think 1.2 had the same problem.

Debugger output suggests only that the crash is caused by an exception, but since this seems to be a release version, the exception does not contain any useful information. It would be appropriate to make available a debug version, otherwise finding out the problem is virtually impossible.

We were racing for a long time without problems but when one of us (we were 3) exited, we all were thrown out of the server.

The server included a LOST register for the 3 of us.

After that another driver and I tested the 1.3 server. Every time the other driver left the server, my nKP window closed and the message window ("nks.exe has found....") popped up. Black screen and sound and wheel frozen. It happened always for me.

But testing the problem, when I exited the server nothing happened to the other driver on the server.

I am uing XP and had no problems with version 1.2. The other driver on this testing was running W7.

I hope this helps.

Edited by zaxxon

Online crash fix for Windows 7 users

"In order to stop crashing to desktop ,try this : right click on netKar PRO_NT.exe and then compatibility and choose "run this program in compatibility mode -> windows vista (service pack 2). Also choose the "Disable visual themes" and "Disable dekstop composition".

I haven't had a single CTD online since doing this.

Oddly I didn't have any problems on the Newbury/Osella/Rain server although other (win 7) users were having crashes. My issues have been on the Vintage/Aviano server. Every time I connected within about 30-1 min I'd have a crash. I was even on the server alone & it was fine, then someone joined and again within seconds I had a crash. The crash was affecting everyone on that server.

I'm running Vista SP2 32bit & using XP SP2 compatibility mode with visual themes & desktop communication disabled worked for a while, then nKPro began started crashing again. Now I'm using server 2003 SP1 and it seems ok so far but I'll need to run for longer today (to see if it starts crashing again).

P.S. Never had this issue with 1.2, there was the occasional crash (I think twice) but this didn't happen with 1.1.

Guest sotiris

Thanks for the update! it's great :) ,bugs :)/ the formula is stuck and all battery dries out when i select formula 1800 on trento bondone and on prato ,aviano, can't move it forward .

also i got very high pings on servers list and crash(not every time) when i select server.

Edited by sotiris