Google Translate

Guest Psycho Paul

Guest Psycho Paul

I really like following the forum here for updates on Netkar, but google translate will not translate the entire forum as is possible with most web pages. It's somehow blocked from doing so. Copy paste is a bit of a pain after a while.

Thanks for your help!

And please translate :sticazzi: for all non all non Italian speakers lol!!!! haha!!!

Grazie!

Paul

Edited by Psycho Paul

It used to, but stopped working a while back. I posted on the forum about it (if dating when it happened helps).

Edited by CAR

Guest maxxmoto

It used to, but stopped working a while back. I posted on the forum about it (if dating when it happened helps).

It's the same thing that happens when I browse this forum using the UCBrowser on my symbian (nokia) phone: I get this error "Could not determine your IP address".

And this happens only in this forum..! Surely it's something about the setting in forum platform itself, or the related server

I got the same error when using wi-fi on a train last night, or when I forget to disable a proxy. I'm sure it only started happening when they implemented their new interface (for the iphone?).

Mah, io so solo che di forum anglofoni ne seguo un bel po', e qua e la ho anch'io qualche volta le mie difficolta' a interpretare, ma non per questo mi sognerei mai di chiedere una traduzione in italiano... :rolleyes2:

Well according to the official European languages report (published in 2006), 13% are native English speakers & 13% Italian, but overall it's 51% English & 16% Italian. The only thing I would like's a news thread in English, as I quite often translate interesting stuff revealed by Kunos or Markus, and it often seems to be us "translators" who inform the rest of the English speaking community.

i have too the "Could not determine your IP address" problem when i try to connect to the forum from the University, but i bypass it by using an online proxy site..... btw i don't know if that problem cause also the other problems with google translator...

in any case i can tell you that the 80% of the post here on this forum is spam!!! :sticazzi::asd:

ask for a translation isn't a bad things,it's important support foreigner users.

maybe you mean the official kunos post,the others are hard to translate many users doesn't have enough knowledge of english for translate his ideas