• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Big Ben

• speedpn

• Markus72

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vorrei chiedere un parere a chi conosce sia la serie di forza che di gran turismo.

Mi accingo a dover decidere se comperare la xbox360 o la ps3 soprattutto in base ai giochi di guida in uscita ossia forza 3 e gt 5, secondo voi

GT Academy Winner Completes First Racing Season

Things just keep getting better for GT Academy winner Lucas Ordonez! After taking his first race win at Zolder, his RJN Nissan team was running second in the championship standings for the GT4 European Cup with only one race left in the season. What happened at the last event? You

volevo rispondere all'amico styx intanto faccio presente che io non possiedo ne la ps3 ne la xbox 360 per

intervista a Kazunori Yamauchi

video -> http://bit.ly/i0LdJ

GB: From virtual to real, recently you have won an important competition on the Nurburgring, is it a great memory?

Kazunori Yamauchi: You know it takes around 10 minutes to make a full lap on the Nurburgring circuit. Honestly, after 7 laps and more than 1 hour racing, corner after corner, I was starting to brake and change gears completely by instinct. I felt I was not thinking anymore, so much that I had the feeling I was dreaming. I almost forgot I was actually driving. Frankly, I felt like in a trance state, something I never experienced with a video game. You know this race will remain a strong experience for me, this unique sensation that you and the car are one.

GB: Gran Turismo 5 will not be released in Japan before March 2010. What about Europe?

KZ: Trust me, it should be very close from this date because our schedules didn