About This File
by Shaun Clarke
After months of information gathering as you will see, but we are pleased to share this with you. There have been so many changes, that I will only list a few below. We have also changed the name, so that people that enjoy the V8.2 can also run this version. I would just like to add, this is nothing like the original version.
This version includes a LHD and RHD, and both can be used against each other at the same time in Single Player or Multi Player. With the older version being so popular, we didn’t want to scrap the LHD so we included both. Both tested with VR.
Some of the Key Changes / Additions:
- Total new cockpit/Wheel and realistic Dashboard, photo graphed from inside of the actual car.
- New Tyres and Aero
- Realistic Gearing and Final Drive – Information from Ginetta Team
- ALL Liveries from the Ginetta Michelin Supercup 2017, all haven been draw to detail.
- New Number Template – You can now add your number to the Windscreen.U
- Updated Model to 2017 Specs.
- You can use your liveries from previous Version
What's New in Version v1.4 See changelog
I would suggest you do a clean install
HOW TO INSTALL
Open the RAR file and install at your base Assetto Corsa folder, i.e
?:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
This will ensure that the fonts get installed as well, so you will have full working display.
Here are the fixes updates for V1.4
Mirror fixed (we hope)
Loads of textures optimisations (thanks After Midnight and Alman)
(I cannot name then all, as there is lots of them) so reduced loading time, including Zbuffer issue at Nors.
Rear view name displays correctly from inside the car
RHD Steering ratio was incorrect
LED Light change gear was incorrect (Thanks Aaron Stroud, Team Hard)
Drivers names didn't show full name in game
Reduced FFB slightly as was clipping