About This File
by Roberto Olivetti
Use of this track is allowed for personal training and community racing, provided that no one will ask money in no form (requesting championship fees and selling driving licenses included). It is NOT allowed to use this track in championships were drivers or teams are required to pay. Non-mandatory donations to the league are allowed instead.
This version of Misano World Circuit is scratch made, and beneath my commitment to be accurate, it isn't as precise as a laser-scanned track. Please don't go to the real Misano circuit guessing to know it. The real track has to be learnt in real life.
If you want to modify this track or convert it, please drop me a line, see below.
Thanks a lot!!! to:
- Alessandro Balzan e Nicola Benucci for testing and suggestions
- Schummy1, Ray Woolhead, Laurent Resende, marcosxv, LaZanzaraRombante, andrea_gi, Bruno Giampà, i__speedracer__i, KirKone, Mascalzone, Matrix16wcc, Olivier Boissel, RoG-PoWeR, the_schofe, VELOCIPEDE for alpha testing
- pika4u, Mauro Lazzari, for setting test servers
- Mauro Lazzari, for creating objects (pitwall, guardrails etc)
- Gianluca Boni Bonifacio and MaiDireCamber - www.maidirecamber.blogspot.com - for support and help with telemetry data and track layout
- authors of Misano 2002 rFactor V2.0 (Slider916/Cammel/Elwood)
- Kunos Simulazioni - www.kunos-simulazioni.com - for Assetto Corsa
- The Blender Foundation - www.blender.org - for blender software
- TheSimGarage - www.sim-garage.co.uk/ - for 3dSimEd software
- Ysup12 - http://tf3dm.com/user/ysup12- for his tyres stack model, lots to learn
- Geo piskas - http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Geo-Piskas- for his guardrail models, great reference
- Todd Norbury - http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?members/norbs.7687/- for additional track camera-sets
- Black Wagtail - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/black-wagtail.203813/- for additional track camera-sets
- Mauro Delegà and Radiators - forum.radiators-champ.com - for several images
- © 2011 Google.com
- CGTextures - www.cgtextures.com
- Toni Pecoraro - www.tonipecoraro.it - for the track aerial view image
- DragonArt - dragonartz.wordpress.com
- archive3d.net for 3d spectators models
- Marco Angelo - http://www.blendswap.com/user/MarcoD- for 2d people textures
- xB33 - http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?members/xb33.109035/- for lowpoly cars models
For bugs, errors, suggestions, requests feel free to PM me in the Assetto Corsa forum
15 - sep - 2016
misano MWC 1.2
Stricter track limits. working like this: in most turns, if you go with more than 2 wheels out the kerbs (on the red concrete) you get now a penalty. It is only 3 seconds, and along the track there is plenty of chance to pay the penalty during the long brakings. I set it like that (short penalty time) thinking to the race: being penalized with more time for a little infraction would be too harsh, and in the end useless ruining the race. But I did think...
Misano MWC 1.1
- removed hole after T8 (thx Classicpark)
- added physical road mesh to main track, separated from visual one, critics welcome!
- raised grip to 100% to match real life F4 lap times (tested with Tatuus FA01)
- tuned shaders to reduce brightness
misano MWC 1.0
- removed cones as walls, now they are collidable objects
- added collision to most of the braking marks
- road grip reset to 99%
Different time penalties for different kind of cut:
- driving on DIRT surface (like going wide out a turn): 4 seconds.
- driving on CUT surface (cut on purpose or too big advantage cutting): 9 seconds.
For league use you can edit the surfaces.ini file and set the penalties as you like.
- 3d grass (sorry, I don't like it). Should anyone want to make 3d grass, I can pass the fbx file and it can be added as a new .kn5 file into the track folder
- new layout cut (introduced late 2015 in real life). This can be in version 2.
- only the MotoGP layout is available for now. All the layouts used in real life will be added in v.2
What's New in Version v1.2 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.