About This File
Author : HistorX Team
For installation you can download manual here
In order to install the mod you must have:
- GT Legends (DVD/CD version or the digital version purchased at www.SteamPowered.com or www.Raceroom.net)
- rFactor properly installed and activated
- No previous version of Historic GT & Touring cars mod installed
Almost seven years have passed since we released v1.0. Since then almost everything has been changed in the mod in order to be improved. In fact, this version canâ€™t be
installed as an update for v1.0, 1.9 or 1.95.
A full list of changes would be too long, so here goes a short summary for those who
already enjoyed v1.0:
- Almost 1000 liveries.
- New physics for all cars. The 65s cars have been completely redone. 76s and LM72 have been improved but are similar to what you found in v1.
- Improved Force Feedback (powered by RealFeel plugin).
- Realistic shifting behavior (powered by Grinding Tranny mod).
- New sounds for many of the cars.
- A lot of new cars: including a lot of models not included in GTL and hundreds of new liveries.
- New and more flexible classes system.
- Race standings support racing categories (classes) now.
- Improved user interface.
- Now ALT+TAB can be used to switch between the game and Windows Desktop.
- And more! (for more information please visit www.historx.net)
If you already had v1.9 you will find whatâ€™s new in v1.96 in the appendix at the end of this manual.
What's New in Version v1.96 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.