About This File
World Super GT Mod v1.0 by RMT for GTR2
Archives have been made with 7zip v17.01 (update your archiver if tells you that archive is damaged)
Due to nogrip 250mb upload limit I had to split WSGT mod in 2 parts : CARS & SOUNDS
WSGT_v1_by_RMT_CARS.7z md5= 98DE8B09FC715D03653140C781D04D0C
WSGT_v1_by_RMT_SOUNDS.7z md5= 7D0114BA0BF2DF5957C71B42434EEE84
First thanks to Wim for kind permission to upload this great WSGT Mod by RMT for GTR2 at nogrip : this mod is still one of the best after 10 years and many other 3rd party mods require it.
The only modification I have made from original is the WSGT MENU which is not enabled by default but available in an [OPTIONAL] folder in order to avoid overwriting of 3rd party menus such as advanced-FFB or DucFreak's GTR2 UI MOD and 10th Anniversary Edition.
- copy GameData + ReplayData folders in your GTR2 install (click yes to overwrite all files)
- delete GameData\SIM_WSGT.gdb
- delete GameData\SIM_WSGT.txt
- delete GameData\SIM_WSGT_FERRARI.txt
- delete GameData\SIM_WSGT_SINGLEMAKES.gdb
- delete GameData\SIM_WSGT_SingleMakes.txt
- delete GameData\WSGT.tga
- delete GameData\Teams\WSGT
- delete GameData\Talent\WSGT
- delete GameData\Sounds\WSGT
WSGT MENU (OPTION ONLY)
ATTENTION your menu will be modified so it is NOT recommended to use this option if you already have advanced-FFB or DucFreak's GTR2 UI MOD and 10th Anniversary Edition.
- backup UIData\gtr2ui.mnu
- backup GameData\Teams\expo.set
- install [OPTIONAL_WSGT_MENU] : copy GameData + UIData folders in your GTR2 install (click yes to overwrite all files)
to restore default GTR2 menu then install [ORIGINAL_GTR2_MENU]
Racers Modding Team (RMT)
What's New in Version v1.0 See changelog
World Super GT Mod v1.0, GTR2 release
Finally, it is released after a year of development.....