- My New cockpit Zalem V27 ?? digiprost
Yesterday, 09:39 PM
- LIVE TV: 24 Heures du Mans ?? VELOCIPEDE
Yesterday, 09:13 PM
- 1955 Mille Miglia - i need the roads they used. ?? sergioloro
Yesterday, 06:52 PM
- [TRS] Special Event RallyCross ?? Pachito1983
Yesterday, 11:03 AM
- [Vendo]Volante Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S+ Pedaliera Club Sport Pedal ?? MeKo90
Yesterday, 10:49 AM
- [CERCO] cambio Th8 rs urgentemente!!! ?? Ludo.86
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Open Wheel Series 2013.01 ?? wildsurfer
Jun 18 2013 02:29 PM
- ISR McLaren Trophy ?? andreadc87
Jun 17 2013 09:23 PM
- [NU+Sped] Vendo MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr Power Edition ?? KWILD
Jun 17 2013 11:22 AM
- [ps]Vendo Thrustmaster t500rs *NUOVO* ?? Filodream
Jun 16 2013 11:47 PM
Intervista: Ayrton Senna Game
You said that you grew up in the Senna era. I was in front of my TV on the 1st may of 1994. I am not Brazilian but I was shocked. I suppose you were as well. Can you talk about this legend and more about this “Senna Project” wich seems to be very important for you? Why deciding to give half benefits to the Senna foundation?
We dont decide to give anything to the foundation (or rather the Ayrton Senna Institute – the Senna Foundation is a separate institution operating in Europe) – the IAS exists for the purpose of raising funds from the Senna “brand” through product licensing agreements such as ours, and redirecting these funds to the various philantropic activities they promote – mostly towards promoting education and oportunities to brazilian children. So it´s not our option, but certainly a noble cause we´re very proud and happy to be contributing to.
Having managed to get their approval is also something that I´m very proud of, as they dont just license any product for any company that comes knocking on the door – the project has to suit the IAS “ethos” in some way, and they all are individually and personally approved by Viviane Senna, Ayrton´s sister. We were very careful about approaching it the right way, and also at the right time as Reiza is still a very small and young company, and one has to produce the trust we have what it takes to do the Senna name justice....