- ISR - Formula World Series ?? andreadc87
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
- ATI 7970 e monitor asus 120Hz ?? joshleo
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- [S.RW] IndyCar Road Series 2014 ?? teddy74
Yesterday, 08:24 PM
- [NA+Sped] Vendo telaio postazione Playseat ?? milos-krasic
Yesterday, 07:29 PM
- impossibile giocare a gtr2 col pad xbox360 ?? mike_cek
Yesterday, 04:16 PM
- [P4OW] 500 Miglia di Indianapolis ?? Pauwe
Yesterday, 10:38 AM
- Crammond games video ?? VELOCIPEDE
Aug 31 2014 10:14 PM
- MB cerco cpu i5 3570k ?? james729
Aug 31 2014 05:19 PM
- Problema led g27 su assetto corsa ?? dnalessio
Aug 31 2014 01:54 PM
Build 799 (01/09/14, Team Member+) - 1.2 GB
* XB1: FMOD uses Core3/4
* PS4: Enables live edit.
* XB1: Updated loading screen
* XB1: Fix for Bink corruption.
* PS4: More discard optimisations
* XB1: Move socket thread to core3
* XB1: Godray rendering uses ESRAM.
* XB1: Fix for Raindrops being black
* PS4: Remove redundant save/restore.
* XB1: Fix camera drop scene input srgbness
* XB1: Fix instance rendering (incorrect limit)
* XB1: Increased Anisotropic filtering quality.
* XB1: Use previously missing Window Size base functionality on renderer init.
* XB1: Fix for ESRAM leak, caused by "surface provided" textures not populating the texture object ESRAM fields.
* New bug splats.
* Adding env sounds for Dubai International
* Radical SR3 fix to engine RPM capping out too early.
* Fix corrupt engine FDP for the Formula A. Total FDP rebuild required.
* Resaved engine sound and removed reverbdefs used by FormulaA's engine sound to potentially fix a crash
* Force hard shadows on particles.
* Skyring rendering moved after clouds render
* DX11: Fix for memory leak with FXAA and SMAA.
* Best line mip tweaks for near fading reverted.
* DX11: Fix missing lensflare with MT rendering (PC&XB1)
* Post twilight sky glow reduction for clear07 (dry/desert climate)
* Force hard shadows on particles. More discard optimisations for PS4.
* Driving line texture tweak and wtc tweaks for it's brightness in clear07 (dry/desert)
* Best line texture tweak, first mip removed, second mip at full opacity so it gets solid sooner
* RWD P30 & Marek RP339h: Disabled blue flame effect when hybrid system is active
* Hazy: -20 degree sky texture tweaked, now silimar look to other -20 skies but without the stars. As a result texture size reduced saving a chunk of mem.
* Initial files of headsock textures
* Added 70s and 80s head/helmet set up for exporting tests
* Pitstop preview animations
* Fix animation actors holding on to binding reference.
* Updated track photos
* Converting menu-lists to lists
* Fixes for various vehicle lists
* Updated Achievement descriptions
* Hints & Tips: Now added to TextDB
* Minor text and layout improvements
* Adding 'invite' handling to dialogs
* Adding bink dialog for full screen videos.
* Minor update to text on Driver Network Profile page
* Adding intro video for signing a new motorsport contract.
* Trackmaps: Pit lane added, loading maps updated, Updated with high res
* Fixing layout for vehicle and location selection, fixing 'all' filter in class selection
* Changing Gui Handler screens that keep session time to adapt to times greater than 60 minutes
* Fix for flow in post race screens - end of series dialog now only apears at the end of a series.
* Driving line changed to arrows so that we don't have the blocky edges when the line goes round corners.
* Added preview cameras
* Pre/post race camera scene
* Fixed camera clipping through the track
* Replay Cameras: Full replay camera set, covering main track, off-track areas, and pitlane.
* Replay Cameras: Dubai International - Full replay camera set, covering main track, off-track areas, and pitlane.
* Set gamepad preset Mode 3 as default
* Gamepad preset logic for new profile / loading setup
* Fix for gamepad profile not being applied after a clean profile load
* Disable damaged lights in MP until crash is fixed.
* Updated achievement texts and pushed the changes to Steam.
* Add automatic headlight control for player when input event not assigned.
* Fix WMD-1094 - Point to point races can no longer be finished by backtracking on circuit. The player is required to pass the start and enter finish from sector2.
* "0" AI Overrall challenge is now much slower
* Increase driving line generation raycast length
* Re-enabled optional refuelling according to pit strategy logic
* Code review and fix many issues involving the hazard avoidance system + fix
* The AI are now more planted to the environment and balanced better with the player car incar and out. All AI are now using the latest distance rolloffs and occlusion effects. The rear and side surround sound speakers get louder as the AI car passes the track camera. The AI now have the optimised audio format for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U.
* Career Contracts: Kart One (Entry Kart) contracts updated with new liveries.
* Added accessor for career trophy icons (to be hooked into end of series screen)
* Career Championships: Completed adding all Career contracts and invitational related text to the career Text DB (CareerDB).
* Added per-motorsport settings and accessors for career intro videos (still to be hooked up with the UI code). Moved test prototype2 movie into subfolder to keep intro videos together
* RWD P30: Opened up the differential, default setup tweaks, statistics updated
* Physics Tweaker: Reverted test values on sharp object damage (cause of so many AI tire punctures)
* Tweaked headlight settings
* Oreca 03: Materials polishing
* Kart 125cc: Collision mesh update
* Marek RP339h: custom dirt DDS file
* Alpine A450 LMP2: Materials polishing
* Ford Focus RS: Collision model update
* Sauber C9: LOD tweaks to reduce popping
* Ford Sierra RS500: Collision model update
* Adjusted vehicle cockpit exposure settings
* McLaren P1: Fixed lights mesh missalignment
* McLaren MP4-12C: LOD tweaks to reduce popping
* More headlight angle & attenuation adjustment
* Ford Escort Mk1: LOD tweaks to reduce popping
* BMW M3 E30: UV mapping fix, custom dirt layer DDS file
* Aston Martin Vantage GT3: Minor tweaks on LODA/B UV3 mapping
* LMP cars: Set center cockpit camera position, brighter headlights
* Ford Mustange Boss 302R: Light flare adjustments, collision model update
* McLaren MP4-12C GT3: LOD tweaks to reduce popping, added rear wing damage
* RWD P20: Added wmd winning liveries, added liveries names and material setup
* Formula B: Fixed non-detachable front wing and cockpit shadow holes, collisions optimized
* RWD P30: Collision model update, Livery tweaks, collision update, light flare adjustments
* Ginetta G55 GT4: Template, lods almost completed, temp checkin, lodx added to previous export
* RUF RGT-8 GT3: Updated wipers meshes. wipers animation/rain setup done. Minor smoothing on Cpit Windshield frame line. Minor Damage deformation update.
* McLaren F1: Fixed tyre rotation, fixed rear license plate, fixed RR tyre, fixed shadow gaps, other fixes, Fix for WMD-1072 , lowered position of center camera.
* New Low-LOD background lamp-posts textures
* Removed global diffuse multiplier on road_dbv and overlay
* Fixes for dynamic cones drawing too far - now tracklod controlled
* Swapped out trees to prevent blobbyness and also culled some far distance ones
* Stripped back dynamics and excessive static placements from areas of Emirates Raceway
* Azure Circuit: Textures for F1 Monument.
* Oulton Park: Fixed visible tiling, holes aligned, dirt added, fixed floating/sinking trees
* Besos: Added more missing building, fix lod popping. fix trees position around the missing building and assets, exports for Besos sitting crowds + initial placement, added new txt for transistor building
* Dubai Autodrome: AIW change, tyrewalls added, Dynamic objects optimized,optimisation pass #1 - removed kart track + accessories , removed freeway lamps , added occluders , remapped the outer pitwall to use the existing high-res wall texture , brightened up the dark crazy-paving stone wall. optimisation pass #2 - complete new ground CSM to hopefully fix kerb landmines , fixed wall CSM to correct some inaccuracies and also fix a few holes , skybox leaning buildings fix , 1st pass of new freeway lights added. turn off shadow casting for crowds at grandstands, reduced sitting crowds at grandstands, updated LOD distances, reverted to version 4 and cleaned up last 2 corners path and corridors, flare changes and updates to Emirates Raceway, optimisation pass #3 - skybox black outlines fixed, set to translucent to work with Kev's new cloud render order. tyre wall blockers to replace the lines of cones from MJ. fixed a big dip in the ground after turn #2. floating white line above pits fixed. LOD Bs added for the large grandstands at the end of the s/f straight. floating blend in pits fixed. petrol pumps next to pits optimized. fences around petrol pumps optimized. 3 buildings to left of turn #1 reduced to 2 , open windows removed , reposition a bit for better coverage. garage interiors had do not cull ticked, despite being over 100k tris in total - flag is removed now.
- Replays: Working but sometimes you can't watch saved replays plus other issues
- Player loses control of the car after accessing the Setup and Strategy.
- Speed sensitive camera option is missing from UI
The tracks that will be ready for this technology in our next R3E update are:
Red Bull Ring
more to be added soon...
In order to get the best Force Feedback we will update our car physics. New car releases will have the new physics, older content will be updated over coming R3E releases.
Dopo averci parlato nelle ultime puntate di tuning e guida sul bagnato, la rubrica in video Race Control dedicata a Project CARS focalizza oggi la sua attenzione sul drifting. A questo link del forum potrete inoltre ammirare uno screenshot che ci mostra i danni alla vettura nel gioco targato Slightly Mad.
- SHARED MEMORY LAYOUT IS CHANGED!!! UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE
- Default setup for GT3/GT2 cars are now a bit higher to avoid invalid setup. By rules, such cars must not go under 60mm ride height.
- Fixed Nurb. Sprint track map
- Race Rules are checked each time the user presses the button
- Fuel changes trigger Race Rules checking
- Slightly modified P4/5 Competizione default ride height
- Assetto Corsa does not crash on missing files and errors (enabled mods with errors again)
- Correction on alignment values on Mercedes SLS AMG setup screen
- Corrected Monza ideal line
- In-game apps must now be enabled in the game's launcher under Options > General
- Added new car Mercedes SLS
- Added new track Nurburgring Sprint
- Tyre model modifications, more direct and "alive" FFB on all cars. We advice less FF "effects"
- AI modifications for Mercedes SLS AMG & McLaren MP4 12C street
- fixed drag race
- all cars with H pattern manual gearbox, when used with paddles, can now enable autocut-off autoblip assist properly. The timings are slower than what you can achieve with an H shifter hardware.
- Fixed multiplayer leaderboard logic
- Fixeg bugs in multiplayer GUI
- Overlay leaderboard implemented (Press F9 to cycle between 4 different modes)
- Fixed horn & lights in multiplayer
- Graphics & CPU Performance improvements
- Multiplayer Blacklist system improved
- Intro video at first launch, possible to disable it from options
- Replay Size reduced
- Replay frame interpolation improved
- Time Attack : fixed crash when trying to load open tracks & lap estimation formula improved
- Setup Force Feedback setting page improved
- ksEditor : notify when skinned mesh is imported with a wrong scale
- ksEditor : fixed IN/OUT camera normalized start-end position not rendering on spline during camera editing
- Fixed small random flashes during gameplay
- Added dedicated leaderboard APP
- Updated TAB key ingame leaderboard with a new look and functions
- Skidmarks start shape fixed and rendering is now faster
- Python apps can be enabled / disabled from the launcher
- Fixed bug "return to pits and lap counting in some special cases"
- Added Python camera control
- Fixed tyres jittering at low speeds
- Fixed missing wheels when AI car brake its engine and goes to pits
- Physics related rules : now cars must respect their defined set of rules in order to run on the track
- Track cameras now place the car in the middle of the screen
- Post Process App selector : fixed loading of default ppEffects.ini
- AI improvements
- Improved Drag AI
- Skidmarks are now disabled when setting World Detail to minimum
- Dynamic track randomness now less pronounced
Three years later, Aston Martin returned to top-flight sports car racing and Le Mans with the DP212. Powered by a 4-liter straight-six engine and driven by Graham Hill & Richie Ginther, the DP212 raced at the 1962 Le Mans 24 Hours and several other endurance racing events afterwards.Only a single example of DP212 was built, so Project CARS gamers will be able to experience a true and rare racing legend.
Fast-forwarding into the modern age, the Aston Martin Racing works team returned to top-class prototype racing at Le Mans in 2009, debuting the Aston Martin DBR 1-2. Using the company’s proven 6-liter V12 engine, the closed-cockpit prototype racer competed successfully against both works prototype and privateer competition.
Project CARS will also feature the company’s recent choice for GT racing around the globe – The Aston Martin Vantage. The Vantage comes in several versions, including the V8-powered GT4-class version, the V12-equipped GT3-class challenger as well as the Vantage GTE that competes in the World Endurance Championship which includes Le Mans 24 Hours.
Completing the lineup is the 2013 Hybrid Hydrogen Rapide S. Based on Aston Martin’s four-door, four-seat Rapide sports car, the car was developed in co-operation renewable energy experts Alset Global, using both a traditional 6-liter V12 gasoline engine and Hydrogen power.
WMD members will be the first to test-drive these new additions once they are added to the Project CARS development builds. To shorten the waiting time, members also get to follow every aspect of the car development process on the WMD forums, from the first steps of development to the finished car out on track. Project CARS will be coming to the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Steam OS, WiiU & PC, starting November 2014.
Con il promo video che potete ammirare qui sotto, il team SimBin annuncia il prossimo arrivo del nuovo pacchetto ADAC GT Masters 2013 per il suo RaceRoom Racing Experience. Oltre al pack che ci permetterà di simularoe l'omonima ed appassionante serie tedesca, l'update conterrà anche la nuova modalità single player, la versione alpha del multiplayer, migliorie al force feedback dei volanti ed altro ancora.
Preview of the upcoming Single Player Mode and the ADAC GT Masters 2013 Pack that will be available soon.
Next update will also include:
New Steering Wheel Force Feedback
Updated track surfaces for better Feedback and more
Con uno spettacolare video di anteprima, la Kunos Simulazioni ci presenta oggi quella che sarà probabilmente la principale novità in arrivo con il nuovo update di Assetto Corsa previsto in uscita per il prossimo venerdi 29 agosto: gustatevi in azione la splendida Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG !
Dopo averci presentato le monoposto, le GT, i Prototipi e le Supercars, il team Slightly ci presenta oggi le Track Day Cars che saranno protagoniste del suo prossimo Project CARS.
Road-legal but built for the track, these open-top machines are purpose-built sports cars - low to the ground, lightweight, and capable of incredible lap times.
Built by small but talented teams of engineers and designers, these unique visions of uncompromising and minimalist technical and aesthetic beauty are just as innovative as they are competitive and offer a pure racing experience for those that are are willing to get behind their wheels. One shining example is the Mono created by BAC in Liverpool and driven by one of our talented professional racing driver consultants Oliver James Webb. Check out this startlingly-accurate comparison of Oli driving a lap at Oulton Park in real-life vs how it looks in Project CARS.