- cerco base g25 ?? Giulio MSC
Yesterday, 06:15 PM
- vendo pezzi logitech g25 ?? Tronic
Yesterday, 05:52 PM
- Consiglio su simulatore "pulito" ?? atchoo
Yesterday, 04:59 PM
- CANYELLES 1.1 - Bumpy S/F- Line! ?? steilkurvenfahrer
Yesterday, 02:20 PM
- cerco Fanatec CSR Elite Pedal usata ?? snake87
Yesterday, 02:13 PM
- [NRF] Formula E 2015 ?? Pachito1983
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
- cerco (CS)volante moddato ?? giosy77
Yesterday, 11:34 AM
- Timer Lap sul volante non scorre! ?? brunomall
Yesterday, 10:33 AM
- Simraceway ?? Andrea18
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- cerco cinture 4 punti omologazione scaduta ?? gabello74
Dec 19 2014 10:24 PM
- AI now brakes better in the pitlane
- Fixed problems with remote car colliders not properly turned off when disconnected
- Fixed DRS triggered from wheels
- More robust session status sync between server and clients
- Improved feedback to the kicked or disconnected user
- Improved car height calculation for a more uniform setup validation
- New Alfa Romeo Giuletta Q.V. 2014 Launch Edition
- Eliminated FFB vibration at 30kmh
- Updated tyre model for all cars
- Corrected bug in F40 old and street tyres
- Modifications on Lotus 98T and F.Abarth Aero map
- Modifications in engine brake on some cars
- Improved post processing effects
- New post processing effects
S2-B&W - HI
- New and improved photomode feature. Photomode activates from the replay User Interface
- New carbonfibre shader for cockpits of: bmw z4 gt3, bmw m3 gt2, Ferrari f40, Ferrari 599xx, Ferrari 458 gt2, ktm xbow, lotus evora gtc, lotus evora gtx, mclaren mp4-12, mclaren mp4-12 gt3, p4/5, tatuus
- Dirt layer optimization
- New skins for some cars, more to follow
- Small bug and fixes on trento bondone, magione, Spa Francorchamps
- Fmod project updated: no critical changes, just check volumes and envelopment for each event and mixer groups
- New sounds for Lotus Type 49, Ferrari F40 and Ferrari 312T
- Audio latency level can now be set in the launcher: available options are Normal, Low and Very Low
- Fixed FMod bug in multiplayer mode causing FPS drops
- Fixed wind volume for both stereo and surround configurations (default value: 0.7)
- Fixed bodywork sound audible for some cars when standing still
- Improved exterior sounds spatialization for surround speakers configurations
- Improved and balanced gearshift, backfire and limiter sounds
- improved positional sound for surfaces
- Overall volume balance
- Other minor audio fixes and improvements
- Added cutscenes for some of the career series.
- Improved algorithm for AI level while racing should give closer racing
- Inverted steering wheels and negative camber corrected for multiplayer clients
- Multiplayer basic admin tools:
Added simple admin commands using the chat window. It is important to set the "ADMIN_PASSWORD" in the server_cfg.ini file, an empty ADMIN_PASSOWORD will disable admin commands.
/help: prints the list of the available commands
/admin: become administrator for the server. ex, if the password is "kunos" the command is "/admin kunos"
/next_session: moves to next session
/restart_session: restart the session
/kick: kick a user using the rules (blacklist etc) of the server. To kick a player named "The Player": /kick The Player
- GT2 and GT3 cars, F.Abarth, Exos and Exos S1, M3 E30 GrA and DTM have now the modified tyre model
- LaFerrari has modified active aero and tyre model
- BMW M3 E30 street car has modified tyres (all compounds) as an example of street tyres new model.
- GT2 and GT3 cars have now the "old" FFB gain settings in their physics. Obviously the min FFB slider still works on them too. Please try and report back
- Zonda R, Huayra, 599XX have now tyres that are more load sensitive and more speed sensitive. Laptimes should be slower. Please give feedback on driving feel. Keep in mind you're going to be slower, give it some time.
- Minimum FF force implemented. Can provoke STRONG vibrations in the center zone, use as low as possible!
- All cars have new FF gain values to eliminate FF clipping. You might need to raise your FF gain values on your configuration or add a bit of minimum. Advice 0.12 for logitech wheels, much lower for other wheels. Experiment and report on beta forums
- Difficulty level slider on career
- Much more laps possible on single player quick and weekend races when fuel consuption is off
- Added diffuser stall on low speed for tatuus formula Abarth.
Decisamente a sorpresa, il team di sviluppo italiano Milestone ha annunciato oggi lo sviluppo di un nuovo titolo con licenza ufficiale: Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo. Come si evince dal titolo, si tratta di un gioco di rally basato sul celebre pilota francese, vincitore di ben 9 Campionati del mondo di rally dal 2004 al 2012. "Un vero e proprio simulatore di rally" lo definisce Milestone, che dunque sposta l'attenzione sul realismo della simulazione. Per il momento non ci sono informazioni dettagliate, tranne le seguenti caratteristiche annunciate:
- Una modalità carriera che ti permetterà di vivere la vita di un pilota rally e lottare per entrare nel team di S.Loeb, averlo come mentore e imparare tutti i segreti della guida sportiva
- Modalità offline che ti permetteranno di perfezionare il tuo stile di guida per un'esperienza ricca di soddisfazione
- Modalità online che ti garantiranno divertimento senza fine in compagnia di amici e avversari da tutto il mondo.
Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo sarà disponibile in autunno 2015 per Xbox One e PlayStation 4.
Il nostro amico AdrianF1 ci presenta direttamente sul forum un nuovo e spettacolare video di confronto che mette in paragone diretto Assetto Corsa e Project CARS, con la McLaren MP4 12C GT3 sul circuito del Nurburgring.
Entro dicembre, l'amico Piboso dovrebbe riuscire a rilasciare la nuova versione beta 12 del suo già apprezzatissimo Kart Racing Pro, il simulatore di karting: la nuova release porterà con sè numerose ed importanti novità, con migliorie a torsione e flessione dei telai, utilizzo dei dati reali, carene e volanti aggiornati, migliori shaders (come si vede dal video) e persino il supporto ad Oculus Rift DK2!
- ADAC GT MASTERS 2014 Experience
- ADAC 2014 - BMW Z4 GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2014
- ADAC 2014 - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Chevrolet Camaro GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 2014
And various new liveries.
- Fixed an issue where assigning a button wouldn’t override the other functionality that was using the same button.
- Fixed: DTM 2014 – If player has no pit preset, tyre compound selection reverts to “prime” after pit menu overlay is closed
- Fixed: Drive Through Penalty served is displayed after serving a Stop and go penalty.
- Enabled Pit Stops in Multiplayer.
- Enabled Pit Stops in all experiences.
- Added car status toggle in options.
- Fixed certain downloaded ghosts causing a crash when spawned.
- Improved pit waypoint system.
- Fixed an issue where the user landed on the main green orb menu with experience themed text, after changing the language.
- Fixed an issue where split time between drivers would sometimes show bad data for opponent.
- Fixed track texture quality being linked to the car texture quality in graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue where the bangers were still deformed after repairing aero in pit stop.
- Added a check in code that makes sure the physics are definitely loaded for the player car.
- Made the following changes to the wrecker prevention system:
- Going in the wrong direction for more than 3 seconds.
- Standing still for more than 5 seconds
- When resetting the car
- Driving in the correct direction
- Going faster than 20m/s (72km/h)
- No car within 5 meters
Offline (Car reset only):
- Only ghosted when resetting the car
- Unghosted when going faster than 2m/s (7.2km/h) and no car within 5 meters.
- Reduced damage when not using clutch to help with manual clutch shifting.
- Fixed Race session ignoring preferred grid position set in game menu if Practice is ON but Qualify is OFF.
- Fixed an exploit in Qualifying where the player could get an extra qualifying lap if they enter the pits instead of crossing the finish line at session end.
- Corner Markers are now OFF by default in settings.
- Fixed Lap counter in pause menu not always matching the real lap counter.
- Fixed an issue where tyre flex was visible and stretching across the screen when car is on two wheels.
- Improved code flow for initializing controllers and handling ffb restarts.
- Limited the amount of server ping requests that can be active at the same time to 5.
- We now freeze session times if there are no players connected in practice and Qualifying.
- Increased MP server response timeout.
Physics & AI & Camera & Audio:
- McLaren MP4 - Improved external sounds.
- McLaren MP4 – Lowered rear-view camera for better view.
- Honda Civic WTCC 2013 – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel, adjusted cockpit sound.
- Carlsson Judd – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel.
- BMW 635 CSi: Improved overall sounds.
- Made AI on main path not avoid cars in pit exit unless very slow.
- Made AI in pit entry/exit not overtake other cars unless very slow.
- Improved pit stop turn-in speed for low AI skill level.
- Fixed an issue that could cause AI to pit too late.
- Changed AI control timer when exiting pit from 3 to 0.
- Improved general AI behavior on all tracks.
- Chevrolet Camaro GT3 – Fixed issues with rear view and side mirrors.
- BMW M3 E30 – Various art fixes.
- McLaren MP4-12C: Fixed some reflection issues.
- Portimao - Updatedwith new road shader, road bumps and various tweaks and bug fixes.
- Zolder – Various art fixes such as flickering white lines
- RedBull Ring – Various art fixes for shadows.
- Hockenheim – Various art fixes.
- Indianapolis – Various art fixes.
- Nurburgring: Fixed flickering issues on some time of day settings.
- Lakeview Hillclimb: Various art fixes.
- Global: Tweaked shadows. Increased draw distance and limited noise.
- Global: Minor tweaks to car materials. Boost of reflections. Adjusted chrome, increased specular intensity on car and in cockpit.
- Added a discount functionality that pre-calculates the discounts before finalizing the order.
- Added Newsfeed notification settings in profile.
- Newsfeed now shows all FB updates from subscribed fan pages.
- Various optimizations to the store page for better performance.
- Fixed an issue where players could interact with menus outside of their visual representation.
- Fixed not being able to test drive DTM 2014 cars in R3E portal.
- Fixed Leaderboards related stats not updating in profile.
- Fixed Packs not counting the liveries that comes with the cars under liveries.
- Fixed Single Player practice menu showing Leaderboards header on top in all experiences.
- Fixed “Add all to cart” option appearing under user’s profile page.
- Fixed number of opponents not hiding properly in practice mode when selecting a hillclimb track.
- Removed headline/close on all championship splashes.
- Added class icons and link to Car renders in portal to better distinguish cars with same or similar names.
- We now grey out Confirm purchase button until the transaction is actually done to avoid double transactions being sent to Steam.
Update 28 (Build 906) Changelog Dec 11, 2014:
Added code to allow non-linear analog gauges.
Added some feedback to 3 AI parameters to dev mode AIW editor (corner caution:, understeer throttle cut:, understeer lat) so that you can watch in realtime as they have an effect.
New Launcher UI.
New remote content package manager integrated with Launcher UI.
Simplified activation process.
Sync Manager now restarts Launcher after update installation with original permissions.
BUG FIXES / OPTIMIZATIONS:
Fixed intermittent crash on vehicle load.
Fixed rain volume which became too loud for some reason.
FXAA fix for monitor.
Fix for extraneous window in ded server mode.
Possible fix to 1st time failure downing vmod install failure on game connect in cases where vmod and components already downloaded but not installed.
Set lower default spotter volume.
Changed the small rfm, veh, and track main page display buttons to not load an image if their image size is set to 0 in either dimension. This is to prevent crash if a UI should have them on the same page as one of another gizmo that uses those assets (and destroys them).
Fixed bug with options not always remembering rfm/vehicle/track list/menu preference.
Fix for replays not loading some *.mas skins. (skins shared over multiplayer may still not load)
Potentially fixed names running over the HUD menus with a new HUD parameter & a fixed algorithm.
Fixed 64 bit Dev Mode inablity to save AIW files.
Fixed a potential crash upon starting AIW editor.
Fixed pit menu selected box from being too small in some cases.
Fixed HUD message center messages from extending beyond the box in some cases.
Fixed bug where virtual vehicles created with a *.mas loose skin file instead of a *.dds skin file wouldn’t show the correct skin in the spinner or on track.
Fixed a rare buffer overrun error in track name text display.
Changed replay letterbox to extend the entire width of the screen instead of just inside the options extent.
Attempted fix for occasional vehicle load/unload loop that appeared to cause network lag.
Fixed some multiplayer “Get Mod” issues with downloading/installing components and cleaned up the UI to be more readable.
UI / HUD / OPTIONS:
Added APP_TextValue_GarageTireLoad_FrontLeft, APP_TextValue_GarageTireLoad_FrontRight, APP_TextValue_GarageTireLoad_RearLeft, APP_TextValue_GarageTireLoad_RearRight Gizmos back. (not yet used in default options)
Created gizmos for replay mode, length and current position. (not yet used in default options)
Renamed “binkanimations” to “genericanimations” since they not longer use bink
Added HUD parameter for pit menu maximum length.
Added an “instant update” parameter to vehicle and track lists for options that forgo the “accept”/”cancel” mechanism.
Broke up installing of downloaded components on multiplayer join so that the options have a chance to update and get a little bit of ui feedback to the user about what the game is doing
Modified scene post-gamma value to improve color balance.
Ambient boost removed, no longer needed with improved scene gamma.
Improved some HDR automation parameters.
HDP files now deprecated and are disabled by default. HDP files can still be enabled via the plr file option ‘Enable Legacy HDR Profiles’.
Removed specular floor value, which was causing incorrect highlights at night.
CONTROLLERS / FFB:
Added a Controller.JSON value “Steering Torque Capability” in order to specify the strength of strong FFB wheels (like direct drive). If this is set properly, and it exceeds the NominalMaxSteeringTorque for a given vehicle, it allows a 1:1 correlation between the calculated torque and the actual FFB torque. (However, note that we still don’t model power steering, so the calculated torque is stronger than it should be for some vehicles.)
Increased the number of buttons per controller supported.
MODDING / PUBLIC DEV:
Updated the component mas file loading (for tracks only) to remove irrelevant layout mas files.
Dev Mode: When editing AI driver parameters we now change the driver to match selected car in the editor window automatically when bouncing between cars
Set the mLastImpact* variables in the telemetry plugin interface.
Made plugin interface to add chat messages work on dedicated servers.
Fixed a few things with the Internals Plugin weather interface, and added a new option to apply cloudiness instantly.
Image Space Incorporated
Gli studi di sviluppo italiani di Milestone sono nuovamente al lavoro. Moltissime le novità messe in pista dagli sviluppatori, che hanno fatto del mondo racing un marchio di fabbrica. Realizzato per i giocatori e creato sull’esperienza degli appassionati di moto, la nuova IP offrirà la possibilità di salire in sella ad oltre 100 moto, divise in 4 categorie diverse – Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, Moto Storiche – e sfrecciare a tutta velocità attraverso una grande varietà di tracciati cittadini, country o circuiti storici legati al mondo del motociclo. Ulteriore elemento di spicco sono le possibilità di personalizzazione del veicolo e del pilota, che offriranno al giocatore un gameplay vario e mai ripetitivo, per un’esperienza destinata ad accompagnarli verso la strada del vero biker.
In fase di sviluppo presso lo studio italiano Milestone, RIDE sarà disponibile dalla primavera 2015 per Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Steam, PlayStation 3 e PlayStation 4.
Decisamente interessante è il video di confronto che potete ammirare qui sotto e che ci presenta le differenze fra la pista di Spa in notturna presente in Project CARS e quella che arriverà a breve anche in iRacing. Voi quale preferite?