- [CERCO] Postazione di Guida ?? Vicio93
Sep 24 2016 10:43 PM
- [pu]2x monitor Asus VG248QE 144hz 1ms ?? Filodream
Sep 24 2016 08:38 PM
- Nvidia gtx 980 ti amp extrem ?? ayrtonrace75
Sep 24 2016 04:30 PM
- Vendo Logitech G27 ?? albe1628
Sep 24 2016 02:34 PM
- Vendo fanatec v2+hub e volante momo ?? ayrtonrace75
Sep 24 2016 01:02 PM
- [Vendo] Volante Logiteck G27 perfetto ?? spiderhero
Sep 24 2016 09:40 AM
- Vendo 4 bass shaker con garanzia ?? !Kimer
Sep 24 2016 08:41 AM
- Vendo Monitor Usb Lilliput 7 " ?? spiderhero
Sep 23 2016 06:28 AM
- Csw2 +Bmw rim ?? fabiomichigan
Sep 22 2016 06:56 PM
- Vendo fanatec v2 ?? ayrtonrace75
Sep 22 2016 05:28 PM
Dopo alcuni mesi di silenzio, il team di gRally torna a farsi sentire e ci presenta oggi un nuovo diario di sviluppo dedicato al suo atteso titolo rallystico. In particolare ci vengono spiegati i vari particolari riguardanti l'asfalto e le tipologie di terreno, che influenzano ovviamente la guida e la dinamica del veicolo. Particolarità molto interessante è la possibilità di avere l'asfalto bagnato o persino umido, come si nota dagli screens di anteprima.
We’re pleased to announce that patches for Assetto Corsa on PlayStation4 and Xbox One are heading into submission and we will update you over the next week on release timings. This patch will help with screen tearing, framerate will be smoother, there will be AI and controller support updates and much more!
Update v 0.1.3 – Heading into Submission!
So, what can you expect to see in the next update? Take a look at some of the things you can expect below…
• Framerate will be smoother and screen tearing issues have been resolved.
• Players will be able to select their starting position in the race options screen.
• On launching Assetto Corsa, the game will recognise the device you are using, when selecting the ‘X’ (PlayStation 4) or ‘A’ (Xbox One) button in the start screen.
• Thrustmaster T80, T100 and TH8 shifter functionality has been improved.
• A new option which allows the player to set the visual steering lock to any degree is coming.
• 2 additional difficulty levels – 'Very Easy' and 'Very Hard'.
• AI strengths have been re-balanced, in response to community feedback.
A full list of additions, fixes and features will be published in due course.
There will also be 2 pieces of FREE BONUS CONTENT! (Everyone loves free stuff, right?)
• The Black Cat County track will be available as part of our next major update, in the form of 3 different configurations.
• Players will also be able to download the Maserati Levante S, the first Maserati SUV for FREE!
Thanks once again, for your incredible support! It means so much to the team and we’re going to keep on pushing!
Did you ask for more bikes in #ValentinoRossiTheGame? We announce that the DLC MotoGP Legendary Bikes is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC/STEAM for 9,99€. This DLC includes 29 riders, 18 teams and 14 additional legendary bikes:
1992 Cagiva GP500
1992 Honda NSR500
1993 Honda NSR500
1993 Cagiva GP593
1994 Yamaha YZR500
1993 Suzuki RGV500
1995 Honda NSR500
2004 Aprilia RS Cube
2004 Suzuki GSV-R
2004 Ducati Desmosedici
2005 Honda RCV 211v
2005 Kawasaki – ZX-RR
2005 Yamaha M1
2006 Honda RCV 211v
La Codemasters ha appena rilasciato una nuova patch ufficiale per la versione PC del suo F1 2016. Il nuovo update porta il gioco alla release 1.5, con la correzione dei bugs elencati qui di seguito. La medesima patch sarà disponibile anche su PS4 ed XBox 1 nei prossimi giorni, come consuetudine.
Patch notes for v1.5.0
- Updated vehicle appearance for Mercedes, Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren, Manor, Renault, Force India and Toro Rosso
- Made adjustments to relative performance of teams and drivers based upon 2016 results so far.
- Stability improvements for all game modes
- Various Multiplayer Fixes
- Various graphical bug fixes
- Various other bug fixes
Gjon Camaj, Vice President of Image Space Incorporated: “We at ISI are very pleased to have found a partner that shares our enthusiasm and vision for the continued growth of rFactor 2. We look forward to working with Luminis to expand the reach of rFactor 2 both in Europe and beyond. After having worked with Luminis for some time and seeing their passion for motorsport simulation, this partnership was a natural next step. By leveraging each of our company’s individual strengths, we will be better able to serve our current customers and further expand our reach into the world of motorsports.”
Marcel Offermans, Luminis Fellow and Managing Director of Studio 397: “I am really excited by the opportunities that our partnership with ISI offers; rFactor 2 represents the best of breed simulator platform in the industry. Online simracing has been my longtime personal passion, so the opportunity to combine it with my business feels like a great privilege. By infusing the platform with some of our own technology we see great opportunities to accelerate development in general and specifically in the areas of competitions and training.”
The new partnership plans to release an ambitious roadmap for rFactor 2’s further development shortly; initial plans include improvements to the user interface, a DX11 based graphics engine including VR support and new propositions for strategic partners by the end of 2016, as well as increasing the frequency of new car and track releases.
ISI is a Michigan-based corporation focused on applying engineering expertise to develop a range of simulator products. It is the developer and owner of a variety of software products including rFactor, rFactor 2 and rFactor Pro.
Luminis is a Dutch based software technology company employing 150 developers in the Netherlands and UK. It develops advanced technical software related to cloud computing, data sciences and interconnected devices. Luminis also developed and exploits the Summar.io personalized educational platform.
Studio 397 will have its headquarters in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands and will operate under the leadership of Marcel Offermans.
Gjon Camaj (a sinistra) di ISI e Hans Bossenbroek (destra) di Luminis
PRE-ORDER #WRC6 NOW AND GET EXCLUSIVE TOYOTA YARIS
Drivers, Warm your engines, WRC 6 is nearly here! Pre-order the game now to receive the exclusive Toyota YARIS WRC test car ingame.
Check it out now => http://www.wrcthegame.com/buy-wrc6/