- monitor samsung 24 full hd sync ?? SirDolphin
Today, 10:43 AM
- Postazione : quale? ?? AlexMessoMalex
Yesterday, 11:04 PM
- SimRacing Club F1 ASR '92 @ RedBull Ring ?? yuken84
Yesterday, 08:33 PM
- Play4Race GT3 Spa test ?? COCOEMERO
Yesterday, 04:46 PM
- [FI + sped] Logitech G25 completo 150€+SS ?? AlexvsPredator
Yesterday, 02:46 PM
- vendo logitech g27 ?? cr4wl3r0
Yesterday, 12:55 PM
- Acquisto Rfactor2 e migliorare fps ?? starboardoak37
Yesterday, 12:54 PM
- [mi+sped]cerco cambio h usb ?? tarros
Yesterday, 09:39 AM
- vendo sapphire hd 7870 ?? cr4wl3r0
Yesterday, 09:28 AM
- le porte usb non sono tutte uguali (??) ?? cr4wl3r0
Yesterday, 06:37 AM
Although we have tested the update vigorously over several internal builds in the past weeks, practice shows that during an open beta period usually even more problems are discovered and fixed. We strive to make the game updates as polished as possible. Thanks for your support and help!
Here is the development log of the 1.14 updateGameplay:
- Liftable axles
- Upload your World of Trucks profile truck from the in-game Screenshot Manager
- Increased damage for overturned vehicles
- Tweaked penalties for damaged cargo
- Automatic transmission tweaked to better handle steep hills (such as the quarry)
- Camera rotation based on steering and blinkers
- Correct speed limit after using the train
- Red light offense isn't reported if the player is too far inside a crossroad
- More lenient wrong-way offense check to allow maneuvering in small crossroads
- Better terrain profile interpolation
- Many improvements in simulation: overturned trucks, damping of rear axles, gearbox
- New truck: DAF XF Euro 6
- New 6-wheeled chassis for (almost) all trucks
- Substantial data fixes in most chassis
- Added driver seats for DAF XF and MAN TGX
- Small fixes in many models: sawmill, factory, wharf, quarry, trucks, trailers
- New traffic rules: stop lines, city start/end, highway start/end, give way, priority roads
- Improved driving rule priorities
- AI trucks prevented from entering trains
- Support for sleep time in traffic lights
- Speed limit detection fixes
- More realistic AI vehicle speed in curves
- Many improvements in vehicle spawning, navigation, reviving, yielding, lane changing, overtaking, blinking
- New, improved or fixed sounds: gears, horn, blinker, Scania V8 interior
- Many map bugs fixed
- Roads around Kiel and Rostock recreated
- Steam Rich Presence: job information in "View more info" in the Steam friends list
- Support for decal parts in road edge models
- Support for multiple truck dealer definitions
- Allow pedestrian spawning on models
- Prevent crashes: non-existing parked vehicles, cities, invalid truck accessories, invalid backup data
- Truck browser shows all upgrades and their level requirements
- Added option to skip cutscenes
- Speed limit shown on dashboard GPS
- Support for adviser page switching
- Speed on adviser is more precise
- Option to display the password on the login screen
- Smoother camera movement in showrooms
- Improved text pasting into input fields
- Improved city name sorting
- Updated localization and credits, fixed typos, clarified texts
- Fixed blinking objects in mirrors
- Support for mirror image scaling
- Support for an additional front mirror
- Support for flares with visibility capped by angle
- Better rendering statistics
- Edge look can be controlled by the attached road look
- Better handling of vegetation detail with changing distance
- Support for an additional low-quality vehicle LOD
- Goto console command now accepts city names or their fragments (eg "goto aber" teleports camera to Aberdeen)
- Improved miniconsole
- Telemetry: more precise fuel reporting, job info
- New cargo definition structure
- Advisor definition cleanup
- Content browser improvements
- Per-sector weather climate profiles
- Gamma correction of user-picked colors
- Better handling of high-DPI monitors
- Texture list
- New toolbar
- Sign editor improvements
Il team di iRacing ha rilasciato in nottata la nuova build Season 4 del simulatore americano. Fra le novità più interessanti di questo aggiornamento troviamo la possibilità di effettuare il cambio pilota per le gare endurance, il supporto ad Oculus Rift, il tracciato di Gateway Park, la nuovissima Holden V8 Commodore (nel video sotto) e la versione GT3 della Ford GT.
The highly-anticipated team racing/driver swap feature headlines an iRacing 2014 Season 4 build that also includes a great new track and cars along with support for the latest technology from Oculus Rift. The Team Racing feature allows multiple iRacing members to ‘team up’ and race together, share driving duties, spot for one another and serve as crew chief, race engineer . . . you name it. Moreover, the driver swap function will enable iRacing and private leagues to stage true endurance sim races with driver changes akin to those in classic long distance events like the 24 Hours of Daytona and the 12 Hours of Sebring.
The new build also includes a laser-scanned version of Gateway Motorsports Park with its 1.25 mile oval and 1.65 mile road course, along with a digital version of the Holden VF Commodore Jamie Whincup piloted to the 2013 V8 Supercar Championship (and in which he holds a commanding lead in the 2014 points race) as well as a GT3 version of the existing Ford GT. In addition, the build features added support for the Oculus Rift DK2 utilizing the 0.4.2 SDK, including several custom bug fixes.
Il team di iRacing ci mostra in anteprima con il video che potete trovare qui sotto, il nuovo sistema di cambio pilota che sarà attivato con la nuova build del simulatore americano di prossimo arrivo. Ecco quindi il sistema di registrazione del pilota che permetterà poi in gara al vostro compagno di prendere il vostro posto in abitacolo.
In anticipation of the upcoming Team Racing feature, iRacing provides a more in-depth look at how to familiarize yourself with the new team registration system, and demonstrates how easy it is to driver swap!
F1 2014 è da oggi disponibile per l'acquisto nei negozi o via Steam, come ci ricorda la Codemasters in un comunicato stampa. Giocabile su PC, Xbox 360 e PlayStation 3, questo nuovo capitolo della serie propone un nuovo sistema di valutazione del pilota, con livelli di difficoltà prestabiliti, oltre a tutti i piloti, teams e circuiti della stagione attuale di Formula 1, con le relative regole. Questi elementi concorrerebbero a rendere F1 2014 "il titolo più accessibile della serie", stando alle dichiarazioni di Codemasters. Qui di seguito il trailer pubblicato per accompagnare il lancio del gioco.
- Triple screen rendering fixes
- Launcher default theme: server listing behavior change on server selection
- Launcher default theme: list now scrolls to selected server when server name clicked in detail panel
- updated Fmod 1.05.03 (some volume / fading sound issues may occur. Feedback is appreciated)
- fixed audio.ini missing opponents volume value
- fixed opponents volume and attenuation
- reworked distance attenuation management
- tweaked exterior reverb
- fixed wind volume curve
- fixed interior sounds spatial position (for surround configurations)
- fixed exterior sounds envelopment
- fixed surfaces sounds envelopment
- tweaked overall throttle crossfading
- fixed SLS idle sound and some crossfades
- overall volume balancing
- Corrected KTM X BOW factory ABS setting to non enabled.
- Corrected fuel tank placement for Alfa Romeo Giulietta Q.V. 2013
- Corrected setup options for Alfa Romeo Giulietta Q.V. 2013
- Corrected Gearbox ratios for Alfa Romeo Giulietta Q.V. 2013
- Corrected flames position for Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
- Fixed Oculus IPD reading
"Il nostro obiettivo è sempre stato quello di assicurare un titolo eccezionale, in grado di soddisfare i desideri e i sogni di tutti i fan dei giochi di corse. Un gioco con feature e contenuti sostenuti dalla community che possa assicurare un vera e indimenticabile esperienza", ha dichiarato Ian Bell, Head of Studio di Slightly Mad Studios.
"Sebbene sia une decisione difficile da prendere, il cambiamento nella data di uscita permette al gioco la più grande possibilità di successo e visibilità e l'opportunità di pulire il gioco ancora di più, per raggiungere quegli standard che sia noi sia la nostra community vogliono. Siamo impazienti di mostrare a tutti quello a cui stiamo lavorando".
Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S today announced they will be moving the release of Project CARS for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC to March 20th 2015 in Europe and Australasia.
The move positions the title away from the competitive holiday scene dominated by household names while affording the team at Slightly Mad Studios additional time to extend and polish their ground-breaking and accomplished next-gen racing experience that’s been created alongside a community of over 85,000 racing fans and real-life professional drivers.
“Our goal has always been to deliver a landmark title that encompasses the wishes and desires of racing fans from all around the world; something with features and content powered by the community that provide a truly unforgettable and pioneering experience” said Ian Bell, Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studios. “Whilst a tough decision to make, the change in release date allows the game the greatest chance of success and visibility, and the opportunity to polish the game even further to the high standards that both ourselves and our community demand and expect. We’re eager for you all to see what we’ve been working on in just a few months.”
Project CARS aims to deliver the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. Crowd-funded by a passionate community that has been involved in the development process from day-one to create their ultimate racing experience, Project CARS includes the largest track roster of any recent racing game, a huge variety of motorsports to play, a freeform and authentic career mode, world-class graphics and handling, dynamic time of day & weather, and a suite of community features and connectivity that leave the competition behind in the dust.
Il team Slightly Mad Studios ci spiega, con un dettagliato post sul proprio blog, tutti i dettagli del modello dei pneumatici del suo prossimo Project CARS: il Seta Tire Model. Eccovene un estratto:
Seta Tire Model (STM) is a full dynamic tire simulation. Actually, it is three coupled simulations, one for the tire carcass, one for the tire tread and contact patch, and one for heat transfer simulation. It is also modular, where different carcass and tread simulations techniques can be used interchangeably. For example, off road racing may use a different tread simulation.
La Codemasters ha pubblicato sul proprio blog ufficiale una interessante intervista fatta a Lee Mather, Senior Games Designer dell'imminente F1 2014. Eccovene un estratto:
This year we’ve seen teams manage their fuel a lot more conservatively this season – has this carried through into the game?
Fuel management has always played a part in our games, but more so than ever this year. There’s a definite sweet spot for driving efficiently whilst still extracting a good level of performance from the engine. Something which people aren’t necessarily aware of is that our extremely advanced fuel simulation model reacts correctly to lifting and coasting. Leaving the car in a higher gear when braking for a corner really helps you to save a significant amount of fuel, as does not hanging on to a gear for too long when accelerating.
Fra i tantissimi video pubblicati in queste ore dedicati alla nuova versione di Assetto Corsa, vi segnalo il confronto con Forza Motorsport 5 e quello realizzato da DigiProst, che vede protagonista anche Project CARS, con il circuito di Spa Francorchamps.