- [rFactor2] FUN Race #4 ?? VELOCIPEDE
Yesterday, 05:29 PM
- Consigli guanti per volante ?? Redjack
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
- Fanatec ?? Threepwood
Yesterday, 12:01 PM
- Consiglio acquisto simulatore ruote scoperte ?? Tcaf
Apr 23 2014 11:42 AM
- Blancpain Sprint Series Nogaro ?? giopan
Apr 23 2014 09:10 AM
- [ Vendo ] Asus Xonar Essence ST ?? oc_geek
Apr 23 2014 04:34 AM
- [ Vendo MI ] Fanatec 911 Gt2 + CSP V1 + CSL Stand ?? oc_geek
Apr 23 2014 04:04 AM
- Lieto di essere tra voi ?? max_99
Apr 23 2014 12:55 AM
- cs+sped vendo sequenziale verdecchia ?? gaevulk1977
Apr 23 2014 12:36 AM
- MONITOR 60 O 120 MHZ ?? zark
Apr 22 2014 02:07 PM
rFactor: DRM Revival Mod disponibile!
DRM-REVIVAL 1.0 by NIL - CK73 dmatzies
The Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft with all the group 5 cars, was a huge magnet for audiences at the end of the late 70īs and early 80īs. Drivers like Hans Heyer, Hans Joachim Stuck, Rolf Stommelen, Harald Ertl made this race series. And also internationally known. As a small child I was standing at the edge of the track, watching these monsters with big eyes, this time went by too fast. The memories are only a few and faded. Luckily ISI created an excellent platform To race worldwide with these machines around the virtual racetracks , bringing the old cars with a "little" effort back to life.
BIG THANX to ISI.
This rfactor mod should bring fun and joy. The mod is aimed both for drivers which like to have a short relaxing ride on their favourite racetrack and for others who like to fight in tough league events for every 1/100 sec. That smells like compromise , and itīs true , we saw ourselves forced,to turn a blind eye here and there in term of Realism.
The DRM REVIVAL 1.0 isnīt fully a realism-MOD. The platform is not able to calculate all the physics needed in realtime. We therefore sought, to build the behavior in driving to be comprehensible for the player.