- 2015 iRacing Indianapolis 500 ?? VELOCIPEDE
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- vendo triplo monitor+volante cambio e pedali ?? luck21678
Yesterday, 04:01 AM
- [VENDO] iMac 27" con display Retina 5K - Nuovo ?? Transporter
May 23 2015 06:31 PM
- [VENDO - BN] 3 monitor 27" + staffa artigianale ?? rvs1977
May 23 2015 01:32 PM
- [VENDO - spedizione o ritiro a mano] VOLANTE FANATEC CSR + FANATEC CSR ?? nikitta
May 23 2015 11:12 AM
- [Cerco] pedaliera fanatec clubsport V2 ?? revengeTV
May 22 2015 11:47 PM
- Vendo volante Frex gp ?? uolter74
May 22 2015 03:33 PM
- [NRF] SE Kart Rotax Max ?? Pachito1983
May 22 2015 02:56 PM
- Kunos Simulazioni compie 10 anni ?? VELOCIPEDE
May 22 2015 10:59 AM
- MISURE CUSCINETTI G27 ?? giosy77
May 22 2015 10:37 AM
Il team Slow Motion ha rilasciato per rFactor 2, con licenza ufficiale della casa, la nuova Palatov Motorsport D4. La vettura è disponibile in tre diverse configurazioni: custom, track day e cronoscalata.
Superb work by Third-party SLOW MOTION GROUP (full credits on profile link). They bring you this fully licensed Palatov D4, including AWD Hillclimb configuration, from PALATOV MOTORSPORT LLC. The car comes with three main configurations: Custom, Track day and Hillclimb. Though there are additional engine and tire options.
We're very happy to bring you this spectacular classic car to rFactor 2 - free - as always. This one is special. We feel that you'll find this a worthy challenge and ultimately could find a level of enjoyment from this car that you may not have expected.
The AC 427. One of the most iconic cars, and in many ways notorious. While possible to tame, it was known as the "Cobra" for a reason, it would bite back. A gentle touch was thus needed to handle this car. Having some 485hp in S/C state, with street legal tire technology meant that wheel-spin was almost always possible. In fact, it wasn't until 4th (the tallest gear) before you could, with reasonable confidence, apply full throttle.
On account of the engine having incredible torque, some 650Nm of torque from 3500 RPM, the 4-speed seems more than sufficient to accelerate the car from any speed. The S/C also features stickier rear tyres than fronts to keep the car stable, but the professional driver may find mildly understeery mid-corner, of course the right pedal is easily enough to overcome this at-will. The car also has very good stopping power featuring ventilated discs at the front and solid disc rear brakes. While tricky, this can be one of the most rewarding rides around. In S/C form, this was about the fastest road car of it's time and has only since been matched by the most exotic supercars beginning in the 90's.
We carry two configurations:
The street tires are designed for the driving enthusiast. They should be easier for most people to drive.
The competition tires are wider, a softer compound, thus have more grip, but they are a little bit edgier on the limit. The competition tires do not exhibit the understeer that is present in the street tires either. They are designed with the racing driver in-mind. The competition version of the car also has adjustable springs and dampers.
Il team Reiza ci mostra nel video di anteprima visibile qui sotto il prossimo tracciato extra in arrivo per il suo Game Stock Car Extreme: si tratta della storica pista di... Bologna. Indovinate di quale tracciato stiamo parlando...
Recreating a historic track is as close to art as one gets in sim racing development - beyond the relative scarceness of reference material making it very challenging to evaluate the measures of the track and its surroundings, there is also the elusive quality of "atmosphere" - recreating the feeling of being in a time and a place that is no longer. Our track team goes to great lengths to not only recreate these historic tracks as accurately as possible, but to capture that elusive quality. With Bologna Historic they have done their best job yet! Enjoy a few intense racing laps against an AI field of Formula V12s. Coming up next for Stock Car Extreme:
Dopo il Circuito Internazionale d'Abruzzo di Ortona, il Circuito Internazionale Napoli di Sarno, il nuovissimo Adria Karting Raceway, ecco arrivare oggi il quarto kartodromoo extra del Karting Tracks Project, avviato da DrivingItalia in collaborazione con Laurents "Lauzzzn" Hörr, per il simulatore Kart Racing Pro di PiBoSo: in esclusiva, direttamente dalla nostra area download, potete scaricare il nuovo Circuito Internazionale di Viterbo, dal quale sono stati catturati questi screens di anteprima. Per commenti in merito fate riferimento a questo topic del forum.
Inoltre per tutti gli iscritti FORS Drivingitalia, un server dedicato è già online con le 4 piste! Potete inviarci una donazione via Paypal, per darci il vostro supporto ed aiutarci a sviluppare ancora nuove piste.
Brabham-Repco BT20 v1.6 Changelog:
– Added Jack Brabham and Denny Hulme AI drivers.
– ModelWheelsIncludeAllTireMass’ fix / enhancement.
– Moved to ultra chassis (with Chassis Flex).
– Inertia’s recalculated for total body and for individual parts (such as brake discs, etc).
– Revised suspension geometry from scratch. Pushrod locations are also using the new method and which should give accurate motion ratio’s throughout the entire range of travel of the suspension.
– Dampers and springs revised to match.
– Reduced maximum steering lock so that tyres would not intersect suspension parts.
– Moved over to new steering system.
– Tyres scratch made. The old ones were slightly too wide and rear radius was too low. Also the effect of real road on these old tyres has been reduced the tyres also have a lower wear rate.
– Numerous minor AI correlation tweaks.
– Tweaked undertray locations and added one more point.
– Brake system completely recalculated based on new data (the effective Brake Bias is ~57% front on default).
– Differential now allows preload adjustments.
– New tyre parameters included for wet weather added.
– Engine life tweaked.
– Minor fixes.
– Using new sound internal / external attenuation variables and scrub individually to tyre sounds.
– Brand new historic driver, completely from scratch.
– Added individual driver faces for a more authentic feel.
– Graphically corrected front rims to 15″, front tyre radius slightly reduced. Tyre widths also slightly adjusted.
– Brake discs corected to 11″ (F/R)
– Steering wheel mapping update
– Shaders update
– Various textures updated
– Holes in the back+under car body fixed
– Minor LOD distance tweaks.
– Included additional liveries by our test team.
– Class name now occupies only 1 entry in vehicle filter list.
– Category now starts at manufacturer to be more consistent with other cars.
Il team ISI ha appena pubblicato tramite social network due nuovi screens di anteprima della Nissan GT500 GT-R, ormai di prossimo arrivo per rFactor 2. Potete visionare le immagini e discuterne a questo link del forum.
E' inoltre in arrivo un aggiornamento anche per la Brabham BT20, con migliorie alla fisica, alla flessibilità del telaio ed alle gomme da bagnato.
We finally have the Nissan GT500 in-sim, and now that some core updates are nearing completion, we can start to push out a number of cars previewed in the past. The GT500 is obviously a Super GT car and it's very likely we'll be able to source another license in the future to give it some on-track competition. Obviously, like all official ISI content, this car will be free when released.
Dopo il Circuito Internazionale d'Abruzzo di Ortona ed il Circuito Internazionale Napoli di Sarno, ecco arrivare oggi il terzo tracciato extra del Karting Tracks Project, avviato da DrivingItalia in collaborazione con Laurents "Lauzzzn" Hörr, per il simulatore Kart Racing Pro di PiBoSo: in esclusiva, direttamente dalla nostra area download, potete scaricare il nuovo Adria Karting Raceway, dal quale sono stati catturati questi screens di anteprima. Per commenti in merito fate riferimento a questo topic del forum.
Inoltre per tutti gli iscritti FORS Drivingitalia, un server dedicato è già online con le tre piste! Potete inviarci una donazione via Paypal, per darci il vostro supporto ed aiutarci a sviluppare ancora nuove piste.
Il duo modding composto da DJC e TOSCH ha rilasciato per rFactor 2 una nuova e spettacolare versione 2.01 in alta risoluzione del mitico tracciato del Nurburgring Nordschleife Tourist, ovvero il temibile Inferno Verde tedesco da 22 KM ! La pista è disponibile in due configurazioni stagionali, di autunno ed estate ed include ora anche il tracciato usato dal campionato VLN.