• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber

• VELOCIPEDE

• MaoZeTung

• Luca782005

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Impressionante, rivisto almeno 10 volte... Prevedo nuova licenza ufficiale derivata da un lavoro dei modder...

Bellissimo!

Guardando lo stile del video è dello stesso bravissimo filmaker che ha fatto questo video ai tempi della early access e che gli è valso la possibilità di curare la intro di AC 1.0.RC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TRAILER: by THE_MECO

Released!
Ok guys, we have finally decided to just release a current version with placeholder V8 sounds for now. Not how we wanted to proceed but TBH it is getting a little beyond a joke regarding the sound situation, and our 'sound guy' is no longer responding to any efforts to contact him. So I guess I will be googling 'FMOD For Dummies' and seeing what happens in the future. Maybe a talented sound modder will appreciate a great opportunity to create some sounds for this amazing car, and you will all have some realistic sounds in the future.
Find included in the d/l several 'bonus' items I have prepared, including an SV Owners Manual based on the real cars item as much as possible detailing, among other things, some important considerations for this car.
The suspension has 2 options available for rebound damping as per the real car, no option for compression damping was available on these shocks as even one-way adjustable dampers was pretty fancy. Be aware however that this car was never designed for the racetrack - and as such is a challenge to drive on the limit. A more 'rapid & relaxed' drive around the Nordschleife (just imagine the repair bill if you crash!) really shows how nice this car was to drive under 'normal' conditions.
We are considering some 'Special Events' against the standard Street Version of the Cobra, as they are fairly closely matched with the Cobras light weight and nice handling up against the power and speed of the Miura. But I recommend them both at Spa for a fun day out!
So finally I would like to thank The_Meco for all his time on the model and skins (way more than initially expected), and Pankykapus for being there to help me out with any physics questions I had and for help with setting up the suspension. Was an absolute pleasure to work with you both!
Ok guys and gals - ENJOY..

|| DOWNLOAD Version 0.8.1 ||

ADDITIONAL ITEMS
Skin Templates
Matte Black 'Frankenstein' Skin by Meco

Lamborghini Miura SV Team:
VAMPIRE
THE_MECO
PANKYKAPUS

fonte AC forum

This post has been promoted to an article

This post has been promoted to an article