[DLC] Dream Pack: Nurburgring Nordschleife + 10 auto

VELOCIPEDE

Kunos Simulazioni annuncia la partnership con RSR Nurburg e mostra quattro nuovi screen del Nordschleife, tutti in-game.

Dear AC followers,

we are pleased to introduce RSR Nurburg, new official partner of Assetto Corsa. Working at the Nurburgring for the last 15 years, RSR Nurburg features a team of instructors and drivers among the best in the world, together with two permanent workshops and offices, one at the Nurburgring and one at Spa Francorchamps, also base of the Official Driving Academy of the Circuit of Spa Francorchamps. This partnership will develop on different ways:

Nurburgring Nordschleife - As you probably know, the staff of Assetto Corsa is currently working on the reproduction of the legendary Nordschleife circuit, using Lasescan technology to recreate a to the centemeter exact copy of the real counterpart, providint unparalleled results in terms of realism and behaviour of the vehicles dynamic model. An equally important aspect of driving on a race track is the extensive use of reference points used by experienced drivers to use 100% of the track: RSR Nurbug's instructors have an extensive knowledge of the track layout and reference points and will co-operate with the development team to include all the visual and geographical reference points used by local drivers to assure the highest possible level of realism: thanks to this co-operation Assetto Corsa will be an invaluable tool to learn and master the most dangerous race track in the world.

Handling and Dynamic model - RSR Nurburg and Assetto Corsa share an exclusive garage: BMW M3 E30 and E92, Lotus Exige S, Elise, 2 Eleven, McLaren MP4-12C, together with Nissan GT-R, Toyota GT-86 and many other cars that will be included in Assetto Corsa's garage. RSR Nurburg's instructors knowledge, developed driving the same cars on the most comprehensive race track in the world is an invaluable know-how: the dynamic model and handling of the in-game cars will be further refined and developed by the feedback of the instructors thanks to a professional simulator installed at RSR Nurburg's headquarters, chasing the perfect correspondence between reality and simulation.

Tests, events and contests - Assetto Corsa's development team has already been supported by RSR Nurburg's team during the last trip to the Nurburgring Nordschleife, using cars from RSR fleet both for dynamic tests on track and for shooting. This kind of support will be extended to many more tracks like Vallelunga and Spa Francorchamps, where Assetto Corsa's development team will be able to use RSR Nurburg's cars for dynamic tests and surveys, with the ultimate goal to deliver the most ralistic and perfected car simulation. RSR Nurburg and Kunos Simluazioni are working together to close the gap between a simulated enviroment and real-life, with many initiatives to provide convenient services to all those who want to experience the thrill of driving on the track: stay tuned not to miss big news coming soon!

0BDcetTs.jpg HYnuLA3s.jpg KKXSB8ks.jpg FN3dg2ts.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Bruno Giampix

• COCOEMERO

• Save

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aggiungiamo anche Toyota? 

Dalla pagina facebook (non precisano se ne avremo qualcuna con la 1.0 o con il DLC):

Produzione
GT-86
SUPRA MK IV 
CELICA
AE-86

Motorsport: 
GT-86 GT4
TS040 HYBRID  :sbava:

Mentre la Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG arriverà venerdì  :jump:

Aggiungiamo anche Toyota? 

Dalla pagina facebook (non precisano se ne avremo qualcuna con la 1.0 o con il DLC):

Produzione

GT-86

SUPRA MK IV 

CELICA

AE-86

Motorsport: 

GT-86 GT4

TS040 HYBRID  :sbava:

Mentre la Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG arriverà venerdì  :jump:

beh bastava guardare il sito ufficiale per capirlo. le auto elencate sul sito ufficiale le avremo tutte da qui alla 1.0 tutte le altre arriveranno con DLC o probabili aggiornamenti. All'appello mancano ancora LaFerrari, lotus 2-11 GT4, SLS GT3, 458 gt2... 

Edited by Ryo9231

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marco Massarutto su FB:

I think we did something special, reproducing the Nordschleife in Laserscan, in a simulation like Assetto Corsa. The point is not if AC, featuring the -only one, let me say that- Ring will be different, or better than other racing games: rather, I just believe that we gave the proper honour to a legendary circuit. Reaching this goal has been really challenging and really expensive as well. I have no idea how many people might decide to pay a visit to the Nordschleife in future, thanks to Assetto Corsa. I'm pretty sure, however, that those people who already know the Nordschleife, will recognize and appreciate what we have done here. It's something that goes beyond the "videogaming". It's more like an exploration. It's a sort of virtual monument, that people will have the chance to keep forever, whatever might happen in future to the real counterpart. Laserscan unveils each secret and tip, and AC tells you how much you can push, keep pushing, where, and where not. Bump to bump, kerb to kerb, on hills and compressions. Soon, you will get the real. The music will start, and it will not stop. I can understand that, for lot of people, the "Nordscwhat?" it's just a very long track, maybe frustrating or too challenging to learn: well, it was pretty the same for me in the GPLegends era. There's nothing wrong with it. My hope is that you will start to love it, as I do today. And, if it will happen thanks to our efforts, I will be very pleased to have given the proper honour to the Green Hell. What I know is that our sensible efforts to reach this goal, have been already repaid by the pleasure of driving we are getting. Now, I can't wait until next Spring to be back there.

1504947_10203206505997435_20500451397157

This post has been promoted to an article

Una curiosità, la Nordschleife sarà la versione track day (con il layout come la versione di Snoopy per intenderci), oppure sarà la versione 24h con mezza pista del nuovo Nurburgring + i box?