F1 Online The Game: manageriale Codemasterssim manageriale Codemasters
Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:21 PM
I sistemi KERS e DRS sono potenziamenti che possono essere usati in maniera strategica per ottenere un vantaggio durante le gare.
This post has been promoted to an article
Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:43 PM
These are the patch notes for Update 0.7.9.0 for F1 Online: The Game that went live on Thursday 16th August. This update contains all changes that were planned for 0.7.8.0 as well.
- A balance pass for sidepods components has been conducted.
- Five Championships have had their circuit line up changed to more evenly distribute the circuits available.
- Players currently in an updated Championship will notice the name of the circuits completed will have changed, but it will not affect your results or make you race them again.
- Hurry system changed to be item-less and a more straightforward process.
- Hurry items have been removed from the in-game shop.
- Players with Hurry items in their shop inventory will be refunded the relevant amount of Codemasters Points for those items.
- Rewards have been removed from Licensed team objectives.
- Several new car liveries have been added to game:-
- Pack Leader
- Oil and Water
- On Target
- For Dar Win
- Smokin’ Hot
- Several new helmet liveries have been added to the game
- Numerous minor bug fixes have been made throughout the game.
- Numerous minor localisation fixes have been made throughout the game.
This post has been promoted to an article
Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:38 PM
Now though, to get the definitive answer on who’s the best in each class, the leaderboards are now split up meaning that you can compare your times against other players with similar cars....
Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:20 PM
- Player-to-player sideswiping is now detected and collisions can be ignored if they meet certain criteria.
- A new loadouts panel in the Garage UI lets you save and recall multiple car setups. The first loadout is available automatically with the option to unlock additional loadouts.
- The HUD has been completely re-skinned, including a new Player List so you can see who you’re racing against.
- New Leaderboards record lap times set in Quick Races. All custom track leaderboards now distinguish between times set in different race classes (e.g. A-Class).
- Web-based leaderboards are now filterable by:
- Custom Race Class
- Licensed Team
- Driver Nationality
- Time Trial screen now shows records and ghosts for the currently selected race class only.
- Major refinements and improvements to UK circuits (Castle Hill, Brookhampton and Wildwood).
- The ability to choose HUD units of MPH or KM/H is now available in the options screen.
- LOADING - Tracks are now pre-downloaded while waiting in the lobby (meaning fewer races held up by players on slow connections).
- RACE - Latency improvements to improve race smoothness and accuracy.
- OPTIONS – Ability to choose VSYNC on or off now available in options menu.
- DRS ZONES - Improvements to DRS zones on Black Sea Ring, Vostok-1 Ring, and Mirador Del Atlantico. Shortened and moved DRS zones on Eagle Crest tracks to fix the over-effectiveness of DRS on these circuits.
- HUD - Personal best time in Custom Race/Time Trial HUD now shows your best time in the current class; if you beat the time it will be shown in green.
- ART – The initial loading screen has been updated with new art.
- RESULTS - Component Mk indicators are now shown on results screen tooltips.
- HUD - Changes to various corner warnings have been made to make them more appropriate.
- TRACKS - Art improvements made to Russia and Argentina tracks.
- BUGFIX – A time synchronisation issue is now resolved, fixing possible in-race hangs.
- BUGFIX - Fix for possible deadstate after disconnection in Time Trial.
- BUGFIX – Fixed issue with hurries whereby you could be asked to pay for process with <5 minutes left. Also fixes issue of hurry popup showing 0 for remaining time.
- BUGFIX - 'DNF' marker disappears from uncompleted tracks once championship enters 'Rewards coming soon' stage.
- BUGFIX - Fixed player being able to drive through pit lane at Silverstone.
- BUGFIX - Fixed grid position calculations to take the car class into consideration.
- BUGFIX - Skip tutorial window will now pause the underlying game.
- BUGFIX – The game will now remember previously selected licensed car when returning to the licensed car selection screen.
- BUGFIX - Re-instated HUD warning messages for corner cutting.
- BUGFIX - Cup races will only be counted as DNF if player reaches the specified progress point through first lap.
- BUGFIX - Fix applied to the countdown timer in class-limited garage.