GP Bikes also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for riders' comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze riding sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools
To unlock the full version and to support development purchase a license.
GP Bikes beta1B (202 MB)
This download works as a demo until unlocked entering a license key.
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries
If possible, make sure graphics drivers are updated to the latest official version.
Edited by VELOCIPEDE, 04 July 2012 - 05:50 PM.