By: Jion Boina and MaxRufus
F1 TOTAL rFactor MOD 2011 Service Pack 2
From F1 Total (www.f1total.es) we present our new MOD for 2011.
I commented the characteristics:
The MOD is a supplement to the original rFactor v1.255, so you'll have to install in this order:
1 .- Install the original program rFactor v1.255
What you can buy at any store. If you just want to try before you buy, you can also look on the Internet anywhere.
2 .- Install F1 TOTAL rFactor MOD 2011 SP2:
This is the link for the MOD: http://www.drivingit...s&showfile=1470
3 .- Install rFactor F1 TOTAL Track Pack 2011 1 of 4 (The first 5 circuits):
This is the link for the Track Pack: http://www.drivingit...s&showfile=1471
No password needed to install, is free delivery and absolutely free.
We recommend you carefully read both the license and the instructions I will in the installer. However, as not going to read, we have collected in a "Readme - rFactor F1 2011 SP2.html Total" that is at the root of the game.
It is very important to read it to know how you have to configure it and hear about all the new features included.
The MOD includes a default screen Plugin Telemetry rfDynHUD. To work you must have Java installed.
You can modify, disable or re-activated from the application "rFactor - Telemetri en Pantalla.exe" included in the root of the program.
This is a mod designed to lead from the cockpit camera, I encourage everyone to try.
- New Designs for 2011 cars known until March 2011.
- New Physics F1Total improved and calibrated to the absolute limits.
- 4 types of tires, hard, medium, soft and super soft color differentiated by the side of the Pirelli.
- Designs "temporary" all the cars. With many new features and general tweaks such as cameras, mirrors, light rain, and general sheet metal and paint. All but the McLaren, which does not incorporate until SP3.
- A new folder called "Complementos Total F1" with many utilities and miscellaneous programs.
- New hull designs compatible with PushToPaint program (included in the "Add F1 Total") to customize the helmet easily. It has halved the weight of helmets 3D design without losing quality designs.
- New custom flyers by teams, most complete and lightweight, with a great display of gears and a clear LED lights rpm for precision driving from the cockpit.
- general retouching all the cars, which together with the many other changes make this mod faster, smooth and reliable for online competitions, winning up to 50% on our own MOD, 2010, which was very fluid.
- Parc Ferme. As a new feature is installed by default ParcFerme, ie we have to use a single set-up for qualifying and race. It works as follows: When we go to the qualifying session, you can load the setting, edit etc, but when you go out to track the first time in adjustment was blocked and no longer will change nothing but fuel and tires us. The operator can override a session change by entering in your PLR, the MULTI option ParcFerme = "3"
- System K.E.R.S. incorporated. Calibration wear, use no more than 7 seconds per lap or your engine will be irreversibly damaged. To use it you must assign a button to "KERS" on screen "controls." Da leg raise enough power in 10Kmh speed of the car.
- New Pirelli tires. Four types of tires to choose according to the race from the car upgrades. The four types of tires are color coded according to the following scheme: Silver = Hard, White = Medium, Yellow = Soft, Red = supersoft.
- Substantial change warming the tires and wear. The Hard and the media are heated rapidly (over the media) and is intended to last about 10 turns (wear x2) on a track like Barcelona (data release). The soft and supersoft also heated rapidly (over the super) and is intended to last no more than 6 laps (x2 wear).
- Halved in negative impact that opening the radiator on the car's aerodynamics.
- System of engine wear. Three engines to choose according to races. The default engine is 770cv known that we have mitigated the heating rate, the second engine has a loss of effectiveness of 2.5% and heated some more. The third engine has a loss of effectiveness of 5% and heated at the same rate as 2010. The idea is to use the proposed MaxRufus, ie use 4 engines for the whole season (10
races) and freely manage each driver as the Grand Prix starts.
- Wear System Gearbox 5 levels with the same system use the engines.
- Mechanics (4s, 8s, 16s). I've kept it in case any league uses.
- System of weight reduction. Four levels of weight reduction (20, 40, 60 and 80kg) to provide opportunities for the less experienced.
- Weight 640Kg standard with or without K.E.R.S.
- Reducing the weight distribution of fork rates to 45.5% - 46.7% before and 53.3% - 54.5% behind, according to the 2011 legislation.
- Menu Selection Menu Traditional or Professional XUI 1.8.
- Spotter included in Castilian. To activate, go to C: \ ... rFactor \ SpotterAddon and run SpotterConfig.exe. In Active Sound Pack is not selected by default either, so we select that of Sasken and store the configuration.
In F1Total are open to any constructive suggestions you want to contribute. Head over to the forum and comment on your experiences: http://f1total.mforos.com/