Is it possible to bring the F10 and tracks from FVA to nK PRO? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Is it possible to bring the F10 and tracks from FVA to nK PRO?

Leprekaun

Hi there. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post about this so please forgive me if this violates the forum charter. I've been wondering if its possible to bring the F10 and tracks from FVA to nK PRO? If so, does anyone know how to do this? I've been snooping around my FVA files in My Documents and found a log file which shows some interesting information. The .fva files seem to be archives that FVA extracts when they are loaded in game. I took a screenshot of this file:

585540592t.png

Edited by Uff
Immagine caricate su http://www.imgftw.net/

probably is possible.... would be nice have a patch that import those tracks with a sort of cd-check or something like that!! ;)

Guest Norbert

probably is possible.... would be nice have a patch that import those tracks with a sort of cd-check or something like that!! ;)

yes, we want car editor or atleast 1 F1 car:)

You can extract those textures from the F10 and the tracks, as they're known file types. Extracting the proprietary files would require a script to look for them, but I think it's possible. Are there any talented programers willing to have a go? whistle.gif

untitl11.png

A screenshot of my own, showing extracted textures from the .car file (they aren't named properly though).

Edited by CAR

I used Watto's Game Extractor (full version). I think with the correct MexCom3 script we could extract the entire archive.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nicolas30on

I really hope eventually the content of FVA finds it's way into netkar pro either officially incorporated to the main game or as mods of additional cars and tracks.

i do know Kunos does most of the work by himself with some help from his small team but really what netkar pro needs more than anything else at this moment is some normal cars and some high quality additional tracks.Fva only has 3 tracks but exeptionally made using laser scanning.And through nurburing has only the f1 circuit with some extensive work norchliefe could be added to it having 2 configurations.It's great the hillclimb was finally released along a normal classic car but the huge response and rejuvanation of the forums can only show what could happen if a dozen normal cars and a few high quality tracks were added into netkar!!