Need for Speed Shift: intervista Ian Bell! - Need for Speed Shift... e la saga - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Need for Speed Shift: intervista Ian Bell!

VELOCIPEDE

Scrivete qui sotto la vostra domanda in inglese a Ian Bell riguardo il prossimo Shift, tutte le risposte alle domande pi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• mandricus

• Taranta

• gigi

Hi Ian, would want to know if this game is inspired more to GTR 2, Race 07 or is it a natural evolution of the serious NFS?

Thanks, RickyS

Guest daviking

Dear Ian.

I was wondering if the game will be (easy) moddable.?

I think it could be hard to build up a serious community,

if it's not fairly easy to add extra cars & tracks to the game.

Your fantastic GTR2 game is the perfect example of this

important aspect.

Kind Regards,

Daviking.

Guest f0xx

Hi Ian and SMS.

I have two questions,

1- Will the game be moddable? Because as you know, games grow enormously because of that ;)

2- Will the difficulty setting be as accurate as other sim games? (rly curious about this one)

Cheers.

Guest Gabkicks

Hello Ian:

1.) why have all the Trailers and videos shown bad driving/crashing/ sliding and not skilled driving or battling? Where are the videos showing off the realistic physics and handling if the game is supposed to be able to have a full simulation mode as well?

I noticed the steering wheel never turned more than 90degrees in either direction.

2.) On the PC version, how many cars will be allowed on the racetrack simultaneously? The Nurburgring Nordschleiffe feels empty with less than 50 cars on track.

3.) When will we get a demo of some sort?

4.) what about mods and importing tracks and cars? Will it be easy or difficult to make tracks and import them? Skins? How many ideas from Driver's Republic have transferred over to Shift, if any at all?

Edited by Gabkicks

Guest dadada1

Hello Ian,

Two questions from me.

1) I'm interested in whether or not you'll be able to set your own race distance parameters, I find the 3-6 lap races unsatisfactory. I'd really like to be racing for at least 30 minutes per race and more if possible.

2) Will there be templates available to skin default cars?

Regards