433 replies to this topic
Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:37 AM
A Masterpiece of engineering made of Aluminium and with the use of contactless sensors and a load cell sensor for the brake. With ForceFeedback actuator on the brake and fully adjustable.
Works like a separate USB input device.
Shipping date: 15th January 2009
* Clubsport pedals made of aluminium
* USB cable
* cable from base to pedals (2,5m)
* drilling template
Compatibility: Compatible with any racing wheel from Fanatec or any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc) if used on PC.
It will work with any racing wheel if the game supports a second controller.
These PC games are compatible:
* GTR Evolution
* Race 07
* Live for Speed
The vibration function on the brake is not supported by all games.
una ottima guida all'uso
Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:24 PM
Shipping date: 15th February 2009
Some people say that good pedals are more important than a good wheel to achieve good lap times.
Just think about where you lose most time on the track. Key is to stay on the ideal line at maximum speed.
It is not only a matter where you go, it matters how you control your speed.
Upgrade your existing wheel of any brand with these pedals and you get closer to the right braking points.
* Solid aluminum construction which feels like in a real race car
* Original dimensions and proportions
* Distance between pedal plates can be adjusted to allow heel&toe technique
* Height of pedal plates can be adjusted to match foot size
* Spring strength can be adjusted on gas and clutch
* Vibration feedback motor on brake pedal to indicate blocking tires. The driver software calculates this moment based on the telemetry data received from the games.
* Contactless magnetic high-precision sensor on gas and brake with unlimited lifetime
* Pressure sensitive load cell sensor on the brake. Control the brake force with muscle tension instead of movement
* Realistic brake pedal dampening created by special PU foam made in Germany and used in the car industry in shock absorbers. Ultra strong and smooth.
* Adjust the maximum brake force with a rotary switch on the pedals and independent from software. Choose from very soft to super heavy.
* Possibility to mount the pedals directly to a cockpit
The Pedals comes with a USB cable to connect it directly to a PC. Most popular racing games support two separate controllers (wheel and pedal) including the following:
* Live for Speed
* Race07, STCC and GTR Evolution
* GTR and GTR2
You can use any racing wheel together with the ClubSport pedals.
The ClubSport pedals can also be directly connected to the following Porsche wheels:
* Porsche 911 Carrera wheel
* Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel (NOT 911 turbo)
* Porsche 911 GT3 RS wheel
If connected directly to the Porsche wheels the pedals will work with all racing games on PC and consoles if the wheel itself is compatible.
Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:37 PM
nulla di nuovo in fin dei conti, sempre le solite molle, per