come si regolano i retrovisori ?

vincenzoferrante

ciao a tutti ho alcune cose da chiedere

1  come si regolano i retrovisori         2 se è possibile utilizzare il motec       3 se esiste un sito dove si possono vedere e scaricare

i best lap delle varie auto sulle sulle varie piste(in rfactor1   

esisteva)  basta così grazie in anticipo e saluti     

1) tieni premuto ALT e usa le frecce per regolarti gli specchietti.

2) si ma interessa anche a me sapere come si istalla ed usa.

3) in rF2 i best lap han poco senso se non hai la stessa gommatura della pista...ci son secondi di differenza tra verde e gommata.

PS: A chi interessa girare on-line con altri c'è il server Iron (iracingonline) aperto con la F.Renault ieri eravamo dentro in 10 di cui 5 sconosciuti.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Non è nel nostro Idioma ma  è comprensibile :

Here's how to adjust MIRROR reflections while ON the TRACK !!

use Shift+Seat view adjustment controls to adjust all mirror reflection heights

use Shift+Alt+Seat view adjustment controls to adjust mirror reflection
note: these physical mirror position adjustments are for the in-cockpit center mirror only

Left Mirror use Ctrl+Seat view adjustment controls to adjust left mirror reflection

Center Mirror use Ctrl+Alt+Seat view adjustment controls to adjust center mirror reflection

Right Mirror use Alt+Seat view adjustment controls to adjust right mirror reflection

Clarification to the OP:

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+W/S/A/D = Nothing
Ctrl+Alt+W/S/A/D = Nothing
Alt+Shift+W/S/A/D = Nothing
Ctrl+Shift+A/D = Nothing

Ctrl+Shift+W/S = Move the camera position of all mirrors forward and back (this should change the FOV, not the camera position )

Shift+W/S/A/D = Change vertical/horizontal angle of all mirrors

Ctrl+W/S = Move the camera position of the left mirror forward and back (this should change the FOV, not the camera position )
Ctrl+A/D = Change the horizontal angle of the left mirror

Alt+W/S = Move the camera position of the right mirror forward and back (this should change the FOV, not the camera position )
Alt+A/D = Change the horizontal angle of the right mirror

Return the mirror positions to default/zero:
While adjusting whatever axis it is you want to adjust, hit the button for both directions of that axis to center that axis. Example, hitting Ctrl+A+D = center the left mirror's horizontal tilt. Ctrl+W+S = center the left mirror's vertical tilt."

ma quelle cose servono a regolare gli specchietti, li' e' proprio la proporzione della macchina che non va bene, sara' colpa di qeusta macchina, ho visto che nella skip barber la proporzione e' corretta