rFactor 2 FAQ, problemi noti e loro soluzione - rFactor 2 by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

rFactor 2 FAQ, problemi noti e loro soluzione

VELOCIPEDE

dal sito ufficiale:

Pre-Purchase questions

Is there a free demo of rFactor2?

Why won’t the demo run, why am I being asked to register or login for a free demo?

What are the minimum system requirements for rFactor2?

What is the difference between the “Standard” and “Lifetime” options when purchasing?

Can I change from Standard to Lifetime after purchase?

What is the activation policy?

What are the “online services” I have to renew for if I purchase the Standard version of rFactor2?

What is the refund policy for rFactor2?

Can I install rFactor2 on another machine?

Can I share my ‘account’?

Is modding allowed?

Problems launching rFactor2

All options in the launcher are greyed out and I cannot click them.

Just the multiplayer option is greyed out on the launcher.

The simulation does not start at all.

Problems running rFactor2

My simulation seems to be running in slow motion.

My controller (most likely Logitech G25 or G27) is rattling and very noisy when I am driving.

Activation questions

All options in the launcher are greyed out and I cannot click them.

How do I reactivate? (on a new system, second machine, etc)

Can I use rFactor2 on a second machine?

How can I ‘save’ my activation data so I do not have to reactivate?

Usage information

How do I install the simulation?

How do I update the simulation?

How do I install content?

How do I update content?

Options information

What does the ‘sync’ option do in the graphics settings?

Email

How can I contact ISI for support?

I have not received any email from you after purchase!

Rights and permissions

Is modding allowed?

Can I use footage of your simulations?

Can I use ISI content in a project?

Can I use rFactor2 on a second machine?

Multiplayer

What is lag/warp, and how can I fix it?

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AyrtonForever

• MarcoR1

• 2slow4u

• Cip060

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Primi suggerimenti per provare a diminuire/risolvere alcuni problemi noti.

- force feedback esagerato e rumoroso

If you are experiencing a strong noise/rattle with your controller...

...such as the G25/G27 you can try increasing this value in your Userdata/player controller.ini file (if you saved your own profile you would have to change it there as well):

Steering torque filter="0"

The range is from 0 to 32.

This will filter the FFB effect over a series of frames, which will smooth out the feedback and reduce the rattle. Please note that as you increase this value the FFB may start to feel a bit "spongy" or "numb" and that it will increase latency.

The reason you don't feel/hear this rattle in many other sims is because they by default provide some filtering. By default we do not.

The value you set this to will be down to personal preference. If it feels good to you, and the rattle/noise is acceptable, then go for it. We did some testing locally and came up with some different values.

One of our internal testers felt 4 was good.

Luc settled on a value of 8. He felt any higher felt to numb for him.

I personally like 16. I could still feel the car, catch it when it got loose, it didn't affect my lap times at all, and I didn't perceive any latency, neither visually nor in feel. Yes, it did feel more on the numb side, but after a few laps I found I liked it actually.

So, give this a try and see if you can find something acceptable...

Edit: Please note this is not a permanent solution, but hopefully will get you to something acceptable for the time being...

- stuttering grafico

Open your player.PLR file and find this line:

Flush Previous Frame="0" // Make sure command queue from previous frame is finished (may help prevent stuttering)

Change the 0 to a 1

There is also this line:

Record To Memory="0" // record replays to memory rather than disk (may possibly reduce stuttering, but at your own risk because memory usage will be significant for long races)

Ciao ,scusate ho provato ad aprire un dedicated server ma non riesco a far entrare nessuno, tutti quelli che ci provano compare la scritta server non disponibile,(provato anche con il local server abilitato) avete qualche suggerimento? Come in rfactor ho aperto le porte del gioco nel mio router che, se non ho letto male, sono per rfactor2 44297 e 54297.

Grazie

Ciao ,scusate ho provato ad aprire un dedicated server ma non riesco a far entrare nessuno, tutti quelli che ci provano compare la scritta server non disponibile,(provato anche con il local server abilitato) avete qualche suggerimento? Come in rfactor ho aperto le porte del gioco nel mio router che, se non ho letto male, sono per rfactor2 44297 e 54297.

Grazie

Pure io ho lo stesso problema :doh:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Scrivo qui sperando sia giusto,  qualcuno sa perchè non vedo i vari monitor d'informazione in Rf2? Quadri dei tempi, posizione, mappa, menù box....insomma vedo i quadrati ma son vuoti!! Che devo fare?? Aiuto...

• 2 months later...

Qualcuno mi può aiutare? Entro bella lobby di rfactor e ad ogni server non posso entrare! Il pulsante e oscurato! Anche se ho la mod! E in quelle dove viene scritto mod ci clicca sopra e non mi scarica mai la mod! Mi potete aiutare per piacere!

@ Marco Erc

@ Manu15_Matto

Molti piccoli problemi che avevo li ho risolti così :   disinstallazione , riavvio PC , installazione.  (io poi faccio un defrag che non c'entra con i problemi , ma fa ordine & compatta)

ps:  salvate i  file : controller.ini & PLR se avete impostato dati particolari

...sembra assurdo ma ora va benissimo.