Fanatec Forza Motorsport 4 Wheel CSR & CSR Elite - Page 3 - Volanti - Wheel - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Fanatec Forza Motorsport 4 Wheel CSR & CSR Elite

Uff

I am proud to announce that Fanatec is making the official racing wheels for Forza Motorsport.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Forza4_Wheels/

We will expand our product range with several new products of our new CSR line of products:

Forza Motorsport CSR wheel

Forza Motorsport CSR Elite wheel

CSR shifter set

CSR pedals

CSR Elite pedals

The CSR line is positioned between the Porsche wheel line and the ClubSport line of products.

Both new wheels are multiplatform and come with improved force feedback technology.

The CSR Elite wheel has an entirely new base which will bring realism to a new level as the full metal construction allow extremely precise FF sensations and the new DirectSensor technology will allow a much more precise steering control than on any other wheel which has the sensor mounted on the motor.

It is similar to digital cameras. You can have 12 MP but it means nothing if the lense is no good. If the sensor is monted on the motor you will have the slack and interference of the whole belt drive system which destroys any high resolution you might have.

The CSR shifter is made with a knob fully made of metal but unlike the Clubsport shifter it is not fully made of metal. We made it less noisy as well.

All new products will be available by the end of the year although development is not finihed yet so I cannot give an exact date.

We will keep our fully modular ordering system so the pricing depends on the options you take. It will range between 320 and 700 for a set with pedals.

More info to come...

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Black Box

• oc_geek

• VELOCIPEDE

• zolillo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.virtualr.net/fanatec-forza-motorsport-csr-wheels-e3-hands-on/

Last week, Fanatec unveiled their brand new Forza Motorsport CSR & CSR Elite Wheels. As usual, the SRT guys were on site to give the prototypes a try and Darin Gangi is sharing his initial impressions of the wheels below.

By: Darin Gangi

As usual, Thomas Jackermeier the CEO of Fanatec had some big surprises in store for us this year at E3. I had actually heard about the CSR Elite wheel months ago as Thomas and I talk frequently. Not only had I heard about this wheel, I tried a prototype of it last year while he was here for E3 2010. He brought a version of it for us to evaluate and test for him. (I hope I don

Edited by BigTool4U

preview SRT by: Darin Gangi

As usual, Thomas Jackermeier the CEO of Fanatec had some big surprises in store for us this year at E3. I had actually heard about the CSR Elite wheel months ago as Thomas and I talk frequently. Not only had I heard about this wheel, I tried a prototype of it last year while he was here for E3 2010. He brought a version of it for us to evaluate and test for him. (I hope I don

Scommetto che quella ruota "dentata" che si vede nelle foto (intorno al piantone dello sterzo)

....................................................... :sticazzi:

Sono sempre stato molto scettico ascolando le parole dei "ragazzoni" di insidesimracing, ma stavolta sembravano davvero convinti delle cose che dicevano...saranno stati sinceri per una volta? :imbarazzato:

ehehe. Scherzi a parte, sembra una periferica a dir poco eccezionale. Speriamo nel prezzo "umano" e nei driver ottimizzati al meglio! Il lato "modding" ormai

e io che pensavo che l'intervista fosse la cosa più inutile...e l'h saltata di netto! Beh...alla luce di quanto ho capito, posso anche dimenticarmi di comprare sto fanatec, almeno per quanto riguarda la versione ELITE...

Bella l'idea, sopratutto il paragone tra le 2 versioni:

Una Bugatti corre il doppio di una ferrari o di una lamborghini? No! Ma costa 3 volte tanto...!!!! :closed:

E qui il commento lascia intendere cose poco buone per gli utenti... :angry:

Azz...stavo già godendo pensando di potermi portare a casa un volante fatto "come si deve" al pari di Frex, ma ad un prezzo decisamente inferiore.

Felice di venire smentito per quanto sopra. Il mio inglese è arrugginito, ma io ho capito che:

Il CSR "normale" avrà le stesse componenti del GT2 e la elite costerà TROPPO per le tasche di MOLTI, MOLTISSIMI utenti... :crying:

Oh...ripeto...se ho sbagliato a interpretare ditemelo subito così mi asciugo le lacrime :help:

edit: Leggendo il forum di insidesimracing, sembra che a dare un idea del "tetto massimo" di spesa per il volante CSR sia stato il portavoce di TURN 10...

Spero perdonerete la diffidenza, ma...non doveva essere il portavoce Fanatec a dichiarare "ufficialmente" certi dettagli?

Imho NON COSTERà 700 euro...! Si palava addirittura di una collaborazione con un azienda tedesca che realizzava un modding pesante per il g27, e che adesso, sembra, abbia smesso di produrre. La somiglianza tra la MOD del g27 e il CSR elite è facilmente riconoscibile, tuttavia...sono solo voci di corridoio (come se mi dicessero che l'ECCI somiglia al CSR come ingranaggi...ma va'???)

Aspetto un listino ufficiale prima di riaggrapparmi alla speranza di poterlo avere in camera mia

intanto...alimentiamo "voci e indiscrezioni":

http://www.jlvrh.de/JL_Wheel.htm

Vi ricorda qualcosa in particolare? NO? relazionatelo al fatto che l'azienda sopra è tedesca, esembra abbia smesso di fare le la mod...

Se ne parlava nel forum di insidesimracing... fate voi :closed:

Edited by Minter

• 1 month later...

Hands-on with the Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel

http://www.fanatecwheel.com/news/hands-fanatec-csr-elite-wheel

I was kindly asked to write a hands-on about the Fanatec CSR Elite wheel, which I was able to test at the 2011 Gamescom in Cologne. In the following I would like to tell you about my experience with this new high end product by Fanatec.