Shelby GT500 Supersnake by OpAnaconda2430 v1.0 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Shelby GT500 Supersnake by OpAnaconda2430 v1.0

VELOCIPEDE

To all fans of the Shelby GT500 Supersnake I'm glad to offer you this detailed and functional model with accurate physic and 9 choices of skins.
This 2011 version was modified to meet the specifications of the 2013 model and weighs 3,850 pounds (1,750 kg). The DOHC 354.6 cubic inches (5.811 l) 4-V V8 supercharged engine is certified to produce (493 kW, 855 Nm) 662 bhp and 631 lb-ft of torque, with a claimed top speed of 202 miles per hour (325 km/h).
A special tuning was made to the supercharged turbo which, when manually enabled to 100% in AC, pushes the car to 400+ km/h on a 2 km drag strip. With this mod, a turbo adjustment of more than 50% is not recommended for regular race tracks.
I worked hard over the last couple of weeks to get the model as accurate as possible with the time allowed, and of course to make it fun to drive. This version 1.0 is fully compliant with Assetto Corsa but there is always room left for improvements. Your suggestions are always welcomed. Remember that with the package offered you can edit the physic files and create new skins on you own if you wish to adapt the model to your needs.

There are some caveats that I didn't have time to fix:
1- The driver hands are not correctly aligned to the steering:
if someone's skilled with the drive base file do not hesitate to submit your suggestions/mods (I'm working with Blender and the "driver_base_pos" FBX editable file provided by Assetto Corsa doesn't seem to open and compute properly to make the required changes. Max might be more indicated for that kind of modification).
2- Wipers not working:
Not mandatory but would be a nice to have.
3- Flames for the exhaust pipes:
I followed the instructions but something is missing, I couldn't have them to work.
4- Door won't open:
The 3D modelling doesn't allow for the doors to open in Showroom mode. That would have required several more days to fashion. I may model it for a next release if time allows.

More options will be implemented in future release:
- Turbo whine (I need to tinker with the new FMOD engine and learn how to mod it)
- Exhaust flames
- Shader refinements
- ...I'll think about it

Release as of November 2014:
Version 1.0

Acknowledgements:
- V-RAY MATERIALS for their original 3d work::http://www.vraymaterials.co.uk/
- Assetto Corsa for their powerful game engine and customizable physics ...and of course for its great community of fans ;-)

Download link for the Assetto Corsa car package:

Unzip it as is to your Assetto Corsa car folder and enjoy!

fonte AC forum

Edited by Uff
Conversione da Forza

Premetto che non sono ancora riuscito a provare questa vettura mod ma tenete conto che la Mustang come tutte le le musclecar americane è una GT con un baricentro abbastanza alto e con sospensioni non adeguate a tenere l'esuberanza del motore.

La filosofia americana è quella di mettere molti cavalli sotto il cofano di queste vetture, ma non pongono la stessa attenzione alle sospensioni e all'assetto in generale.

Sul forum di sviluppo ho letto che chi ha sviluppato le gomme ha esagerato con il grip e questo potrebbe inficiare e non di poco la qualità del mod.

Premetto che non sono ancora riuscito a provare questa vettura mod ma tenete conto che la Mustang come tutte le le musclecar americane è una GT con un baricentro abbastanza alto e con sospensioni non adeguate a tenere l'esuberanza del motore.

La filosofia americana è quella di mettere molti cavalli sotto il cofano di queste vetture, ma non pongono la stessa attenzione alle sospensioni e all'assetto in generale.

Sul forum di sviluppo ho letto che chi ha sviluppato le gomme ha esagerato con il grip e questo potrebbe inficiare e non di poco la qualità del mod.

iNFATTI MI ERO SCORDATO DI DIRE QUESTO CHE L'AUTO NONOSTANTE LA MOLE E LE SOSPENSIONI MOLTO MORBIDE HA UNA TENUTA PAUROSA :doh:

• 1 month later...