SimBin Studios is moving ahead - Race ON - Race 07 - GTR Evolution - STCC - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

SimBin Studios is moving ahead

VELOCIPEDE

SimBin Studios is moving ahead

In the light of the continuous evolution of the games industry, the Swedish game developer SimBin Studios AB has gone through several important changes over the last year. These changes are influencing the development philosophy of the company, as well as its game publishing strategies.

March 30, 2012 - Lidköping/Sweden - SimBin Studios has evolved significantly over the last year. Strong investments have led to the employment of new and experienced developers from all over the world, a new state of the art office as well as new projects currently in the making.­­

In the line of these changes, Henrik Roos, one of three founders of SimBin and the CEO of the company, has decided to step down from his position. Henrik is turning the leadership of SimBin Studios AB into the capable hands of Klaus Wohlfarth, the owner of KW Automotive, and the main investor and shareholder of SimBin Studios. Henrik Roos will continue to support the company as a business consultant.

”It feels strange and sad to step down from my role as CEO for SimBin after 10 years of ”marriage” with the company. It is with joy in my heart that I turn the company into the trustworthy hands of Klaus Wohlfarth and his management team. I will for sure follow and support SimBin in its future endeavors, but my family needs me and I also have new and exciting opportunities to explore” says Henrik Roos.

Today, SimBin, RaceRoom and KW Automotive provide a wide product line of software and hardware products within the racing games industry. All three companies are 100% dedicated to motorsports and have a true passion for all things motorized, living up to the statement: “We Are Racing”.

“It is our intention to provide people with the best opportunities to become virtual racers. By controlling the complete production chain in all areas, we are able to offer complete solutions that include software, hardware as well as the overall concepts. The combination of all these values in one, offered by RaceRoom, is a unique concept in the world” says Klaus Wohlfarth.

Additionally, SimBin is happy to inform that the company is working on a Free2Play game platform. Further details will be revealed later this year.

SimBin Studios sta evolvendo

Alla luce della continua evoluzione del settore dei giochi, il gioco sviluppatore svedese SimBin Studios AB è passato attraverso diversi cambiamenti importanti nel corso dell'ultimo anno. Questi cambiamenti stanno influenzando la filosofia di sviluppo della società, così come le sue strategie editoriali di gioco.

30 Marzo 2012 - Lidköping / Svezia - SimBin Studios si è evoluta in modo significativo nel corso dell'ultimo anno. Forti investimenti hanno portato all'impiego di nuovi sviluppatori ed esperti provenienti da tutto il mondo, un nuovo stato dell'arte dello studio così come nuovi progetti attualmente in preparazione.

Nella linea di questi cambiamenti, Henrik Roos, uno dei tre fondatori della SimBin e l'amministratore delegato della società, ha deciso di dimettersi dalla sua posizione. Henrik sta trasformando la guida di SimBin Studios AB nelle mani capaci di Klaus Wohlfarth, il proprietario di KW Automotive, e il principale investitore e azionista di SimBin Studios. Henrik Roos continuerà a supportare l'azienda come consulente aziendale.

"E 'strano e triste di scendere dal mio ruolo di CEO di SimBin, dopo 10 anni di" matrimonio "con l'azienda. E 'con gioia nel mio cuore che mi rivolgo l'azienda nelle mani fidate di Klaus Wohlfarth e il suo team di gestione. Io di sicuro seguirà e sosterrà SimBin nei suoi sforzi futuri, ma la mia famiglia ha bisogno di me e ho anche opportunità nuove ed eccitanti da esplorare ", dice Henrik Roos.

Oggi, SimBin, RaceRoom e KW Automotive fornire una ampia gamma di prodotti di prodotti software e hardware nel settore racing games. Tutte e tre le società sono al 100% dedicata al motorsport e hanno una vera passione per tutte le cose motorizzate, vivendo fino alla dichiarazione: "Stiamo Racing".

"E 'nostra intenzione fornire alle persone le migliori opportunità di diventare piloti virtuali. Controllando l'intera catena di produzione in tutti i settori, siamo in grado di offrire soluzioni complete che includono software, hardware così come i concetti generali. La combinazione di tutti questi valori in un unico, offerto da RaceRoom, è un concetto unico al mondo ", dice Klaus Wohlfarth.

Inoltre, SimBin è lieto di informarvi che la società sta lavorando su una piattaforma di gioco Free2Play. Ulteriori dettagli saranno svelati nei prossimi anni.

This post has been promoted to an article

Una piccola correzione nella traduzione, VELOCIPEDE:

Further details will be revealed later this year. -> Ulteriori dettagli saranno svelati nei prossimi anni.

Ulteriori dettagli saranno svelati più avanti nel corso di quest'anno.