Petersberg Hillclimb by dkutch & bobskype v0.9 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Petersberg Hillclimb by dkutch & bobskype v0.9

Uff

Fonte.

Readme from the zip file:

Petersberg Hillclimb for Assetto Corsa by GTAce v0.9
Converted by dkutch/bobskype

Don't convert, or change this track in any way!
If you want to convert it to another platform, or want to edit things like the AI and CAMERA files, ask for a permission first.
It's very likely that I'll give it to you, as long as it improves the track.

DON'T UPLOAD IT SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MY STRICT PERMISSION!!!
INCLUDING DRIVINGITALIA, RACEDEPARTMENT, OR OTHER MOD COLLECTING SITES!!!

- INSTALL -

To install this track, simply drop the "petersberghillclimb" folder into X:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks.

- HOW TO RACE -

This track has a maximum grid of 15 cars.
It's meant to be driven alone, or with at least 15 seconds between the cars, as a pure time attack track.
So just use the normal time trial/free practice mode.
There are no lights (real life road doesn't have any either), I'd recommend to drive at daytime,
if AC ever gets a real nighttime option.

- KNOWN BUGS & ISSUES -
No Cameras

No AI.
There are some slight pop-ups in the background which are unfortunately necessary for performance reasons.
The track is a bit more FPS heavy than others, because of all the details.
Movable objects aren't supported by AC yet.

- CREDITS -

Track layout, terrain modeling, design, road textures, object placing and preview picture by GTAce.

Petersberg Grand Hotel, Chapel and the Guard House were built by renntom.

Additional texture work (mapping, shading, materials etc.) in the rFactor version by aleksssk.

Conversion, shading, optimization for Assetto Corsa, skysphere, additional texture work, terrain map by dkutch/bobskype.

All other textures and objects like trees, guard rails, spectators, vehicles etc. used, are from several Xpacks.
I don't know all the individual authors, but I'm very thankful for their work!
If you see anything you made and want to be mentioned, feel free to contact me and I'll add you to the ReadMe file.

The Simca Rally used for the preview picture is from HistorX Team's 'HistorX v1.95' mod for rFactor.

- SPECIAL THANKS TO... -

...my dad, who gave me the idea to use the road while I was searching real roads for a (fictional) hillclimb
and for his constructive critics, which helped me a lot.

To my friends Peter (who filmed the real thing for me and helped me out more than he might know)
and Lilli (who was patient with him while doing so and who motivated me a lot with her comments).

Also again to renntom and aleksssk, not only for their actual work they've put into this,
but also for many tips and ideas they gave me and all the motivating comments. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

To dkutch/bobskype for his absolutely amazing Assetto Corsa conversion, which is much better than anything I ever imagined.
He's put so many hours into it and I feel honoured and am extremely thankful for that.
Also, sorry again for my all my nagging, kudos for bearing with me mate!

To all the members of GTPlanet, GTR4U, NoGrip, GTRP, the official Assetto Corsa forums and Racedepartment who also motivated me and gave me tips.

- DISCLAIMER -

No one mentioned here in this file is responsible for any damage taken to your hard or software after installing this track.
While it's extremely unlikely, that something bad will happen, it's definitely not the fault of anyone above if something goes wrong.
Everything was tested for malware and viruses and all files are clean! If you got infected with something,
you most likely downloaded it from a shady source, not supported by anyone involved in this project.

DOWNLOAD V0.9

3VLsdArs.jpg ymleDUUs.jpg aULg262s.jpg SEZuW7us.jpg mOz6ysVs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...