RallySim by Sebastian - Rally - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

RallySim by Sebastian

VELOCIPEDE

http://rallysim.net/category/rallysim/

Some while ago I decided to create nice rally simulation. One of the reasons why I did it was my passion for this sport. What you saw on development videos( if you didn’t please do icon_smile.gif ) is created by one man. It takes a lot of time for me to create everything out there, while also learning a lot of new stuff for me like preparing textures. That’s why i decided to make this statement:

Officialy the door for joining RallySim team is now open!

Creating a sim is nice thing but it takes a lot of time. I have to be in my regular job also you know. It’s normal thing for most of folks out there. I think that this is a good time for RallySim to shear some responsibilities with others who probably can make RallySim look better icon_wink.gif

So if you are a modder, you did some nice things like tracks or cars for other games out there and you like the idea of shearing passion for developing this thing, to be part of the team behind it. Just think about it.

This will be a commercial product and I think that if anybody who devotes their time for something they should be paid. So yes you’ll have your share. But you are in this with me. There’s no backing capital in this one, so please don’t quit your regular job yet icon_wink.gif

If it sounds exciting for you and you want to be part of it: Join in! Send me some info about your work.

The idea behind the team is that RallySim will be updated afrer it’s initial release. Especially new tracks are needed. Rally stage is not a race track where you suppose to know every milimeter of it.

I will let all of you guys know how RallySim team is evolving.

The next tasks on the things to do list are two big ones:

• prepare the beta version for closed testing for now
  • prepare the content for first release

That’s it for now. I hope I’ll see some mails!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGc7BMsPnXo

This post has been promoted to an article