Snetterton 300 by Lasercutter v0.71 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Snetterton 300 by Lasercutter v0.71

Guest Uff

I spoke to Lasercutter today and have made a small update to the circuit as we have a upcoming league race and found the same clutter in the pitbox issue.
I've removed the clutter so now cars can use all the pitboxes (the 27 limit still remains) and remade the loading screen. There are no other changes at this point however I may look further into updating textures/road detail in the future.

Download can be found at:
http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2940

300_LOADING.jpg

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

Nuova versione della pista. Cancellate la precedente dal mod manager prima di installare questa: leggete il read me per tutti i dettagli.

Laser has been working hard and revamping snetterton 300, please download and read the "read me" for details and install directions.

Any feedback then please leave it here.

V0.71 Snetterton 300 for rFactor 2

Edited by VELOCIPEDE
  • 2 years later...

I spoke to Lasercutter today and have made a small update to the circuit as we have a upcoming league race and found the same clutter in the pitbox issue.
I've removed the clutter so now cars can use all the pitboxes (the 27 limit still remains) and remade the loading screen. There are no other changes at this point however I may look further into updating textures/road detail in the future.

Download can be found at:
http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2940

300_LOADING.jpg