Spa-Francorchamps 1992 by TTM & F1-S-R - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

VELOCIPEDE

Hi all!
I started 1992 Spa Francorchamps track project two months ago, in beginning only for testing and learning purposes, but after some days of work i decided to continue and continue and now i want release it to public when it's ready. clear.png Don't expect soon, because a lot of work is still needed..
Track is based/conversion from F1-S-R 1992 rFactor track, i got permission from them.. I have already made big changes to track and i will continue to improve it. Atm track contains 18 pitboxes, real tv cams, new pitbuilding and a lot of new textures and smoothing to track surface etc.
Here is two WIP shots.

Btw, i don't have plans to release any beta versions, only v1.0 and then fix any errors/bugs if there is any...
Cheers, TTM

DOWNLOAD v1.0

fonte AC forum

post-2-0-64089600-1410270786_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-85654900-1410270795_thumb.jpg

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Uniroyal Tower" completely retextured... I still have to fix some uv-mapping errors..

0gAOHy.jpg
SYgi5G.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Small info about track progress..
All sponsor billboards are now in right locations, fences are added to first sector of the track and few kerbs are now changed from 2d to 3d. clear.png Still many trees to add and many other things, but progress is good and steady. clear.png
Once again one shot from Eau Rouge. clear.png

post-2-0-13165500-1413191251_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-33259400-1413191259_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...